By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Killing wonk wasn't such a bad idea- his death gained us no information, since nobody talked with him enough to gain connections - maybe that was the plan

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

Danne, be sensible here.

His win condition relies upon your death (assuming you are telling the truth about being Robb Stark).

You are voting to keep alive the man who wants you dead more than anybody else in this game.

I don't mind dying if this confirms me as town: then you have to obviscum.

Your death is not the important thing here.

I care about the fact that the cartel is then one short step away from victory.

As I've said: either hatz or Rol is fine by me. If we lynch Rol today mafia will come after me, and you'll know I told the truth.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
At 50 pages per post, check out page 41 and 42. That's where I got into a big argument with hatmoza and danne was present at the beginning and then towards the end again. Danne claims to be a cop with a guilty scan on hatmoza. Consider this when you read the aforementioned pages.

You think he is bussing his scummate (Mantle)?

No, this section is about how danne talks to hatmoza and what he thinks about the battle between me and hatmoza.

hatmoza is a townie. You just voted for the wrong guy.

You said you suspected Danne, mantle and kantor to be on the same team. According to this, you think Danne is throwing mantle under the bus. Has your scum list changed?

See, that is why I say we all are going blind here, discord, made by rol, supported by me and danne...

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
EBWOP: It obviously must mean "50 posts per page".

@ above: I can always unvote. I just read the pages you suggested and it sure seems like Danne didn't suspect hatz in the slightest. WTF, Danne?

Unvote for now

Mind providing with a link? I only have 10 posts/page.

50*41/10

Oh I'm sorry, I don't speak icelandic ^^ what?

radishhead said:
Killing wonk wasn't such a bad idea- his death gained us no information, since nobody talked with him enough to gain connections - maybe that was the plan

Do we know who killed wonk?? Can't remember

Around the Network
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

Danne, be sensible here.

His win condition relies upon your death (assuming you are telling the truth about being Robb Stark).

You are voting to keep alive the man who wants you dead more than anybody else in this game.

As I've said: either hatz or Rol is fine by me. If we lynch Rol today mafia will come after me, and you'll know I told the truth.

Why not Mantle?

IF Hatz is bullet proof we won't be able to kill him during the night if we lynch mantle.

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

Danne, be sensible here.

Why not Mantle?

adding to what danne said, I made a good point why he initially also listed mantle as scum/lynchtarget...

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

50*41/10

Oh I'm sorry, I don't speak icelandic ^^ what?

Multiply 41 by 50 to get the total number of posts, and divide by 10 to get the page number with 10 posts per page.

Alternatively, go to your settings and change it to 50 like everyone else in the world.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:

principle of exclusion of the killers we know...

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:

No we don't- it was a response to someone who suggested that it must have been the mafia, but had no idea why

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~