By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
At 50 pages per post, check out page 41 and 42. That's where I got into a big argument with hatmoza and danne was present at the beginning and then towards the end again. Danne claims to be a cop with a guilty scan on hatmoza. Consider this when you read the aforementioned pages.

Shouldn't it be even MORE apparent that Hatz is scum?! He is going after PEZUS until I more or less is pointing in your direction - and there he goes! BAM! talk about changing direction.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

It just seem as if I have a scummy way of playing... What am I doing wrong?!

Be more careful when you ask questions would be a good start. You just have to follow how the others play and learn what is considered scummy behavior by people like hatmoza lol. 

Now I remember hatmoza has been harassing me recently. Replying to mantle when he says I parroted Rol. Saying "You would like that, wouldn't you scum?" to me after I asked if modkills were in order. Making sure to never go all out like he does when he's town though

I'll try not to ask too many questions! I just get carried away :D

Asking questions is great- it's just making sure that you ask ones that will help discussion

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

DanneSandin said:
I've looked at your scum list stefl, and there's two options:
Either you are telling the truth and you actually are a cop
or
you and Hatz are on the same mafia team, meaning Mantle is either with Rol or on mafia team 2.

It could be like this:
Mafia1: stefl, hatz and F-F
Mafia2: Mantle and Kantor with noctis or korrpi or Insom.
Cartel: prof and Rol (possibly Baalz - but not if we have 2 mafia teams)

This would perfectly explain the three kills of the first night. So we have either 2 mafia teams AND cartel or stefl is a cop as well.

Hahahahaha

Oh man.

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
I'm thinking a hatz lynch isn't out of the question right now + we tell Rol to kill Mantle if Hatz turns up scum, Danne if he turns up innocent. Our chance of winning is significantly greater by keeping Rol alive, IMO, if he keeps his word

That's the problem to me though: can we trust him? He now knows I'm Robb Stark - all he needs is Joff now. And what do we do if he does have scumbuds?

I'm all for a Hatz lynch - but I can as easily go with Rol.

Well he said town could still win even though Cartel reaches their goal. But, expect Rol to die tonight anyway, or all hope for the mafia team will basically be lost. 

To me it all depends on whether or not he has a scumbud... but yeah, let's keep Rol around till tomorrow - so he can take Mantle out (or me should I lie)

Vote Hatz

Danne, be sensible here.

His win condition relies upon your death (assuming you are telling the truth about being Robb Stark).

You are voting to keep alive the man who wants you dead more than anybody else in this game.

I don't mind dying if this confirms me as town: then you have to obviscum.

radishhead said:
pezus said:
radishhead said:
Don't blame Stef for scanning me- I would have scanned me too

Lol, sure bob :). Why would you have scanned you?

Vote: Hatmoza

Isn't it a good idea to turn someone from a "likely town" to a "confirmed town"? Dunno though

I have to admit, I am not 100% sure why I put you on the list of people to investigate before applying a bit of luck, but if I have to guess, it was the way how immediatly you claimed... not knowing that you are actually the only person in that house that ever appears... without questioning the motivation of the ones behind pushing for the names...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
I'm thinking a hatz lynch isn't out of the question right now + we tell Rol to kill Mantle if Hatz turns up scum, Danne if he turns up innocent. Our chance of winning is significantly greater by keeping Rol alive, IMO, if he keeps his word

That's the problem to me though: can we trust him? He now knows I'm Robb Stark - all he needs is Joff now. And what do we do if he does have scumbuds?

I'm all for a Hatz lynch - but I can as easily go with Rol.

Well he said town could still win even though Cartel reaches their goal. But, expect Rol to die tonight anyway, or all hope for the mafia team will basically be lost. 

To me it all depends on whether or not he has a scumbud... but yeah, let's keep Rol around till tomorrow - so he can take Mantle out (or me should I lie)

Vote Hatz

This is more like how you should act with a guilty scan on hatmoza, but on the other hand, you SHOULD be the one to fear rol the most, specially if there is the chance you get manipulated into lynching someone else by a potential scumbuddy (of whose existance you seem quite sure)

I don't mind dying if this confirms me as town: then you have to obviscum. Let him kill me. We still got you - if there isn't two scum teams.

DanneSandin said:
I've looked at your scum list stefl, and there's two options:
Either you are telling the truth and you actually are a cop
or
you and Hatz are on the same mafia team, meaning Mantle is either with Rol or on mafia team 2.

It could be like this:
Mafia1: stefl, hatz and F-F
Mafia2: Mantle and Kantor with noctis or korrpi or Insom.
Cartel: prof and Rol (possibly Baalz - but not if we have 2 mafia teams)

This would perfectly explain the three kills of the first night. So we have either 2 mafia teams AND cartel or stefl is a cop as well.

You don't need two mafia teams to explain the three kills of the first night.

I killed prof as an insane doctor, remember?

Smeags was certainly killed by the cartel for being Stannis Baratheon (and not hiding it in the slightest).

Which leaves Wonk as the guy who was killed by the mafia. I'm not really sure why they would do that, but they must have killed somebody.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
At 50 pages per post, check out page 41 and 42. That's where I got into a big argument with hatmoza and danne was present at the beginning and then towards the end again. Danne claims to be a cop with a guilty scan on hatmoza. Consider this when you read the aforementioned pages.

You think he is bussing his scummate (Mantle)?

No, this section is about how danne talks to hatmoza and what he thinks about the battle between me and hatmoza.

hatmoza is a townie. You just voted for the wrong guy.

tsktsk Rol. You just wanna go after Robb so you can win. Well, vote hatz and do it then. Why do you care about hatz? you can have me.

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

Danne, be sensible here.

His win condition relies upon your death (assuming you are telling the truth about being Robb Stark).

You are voting to keep alive the man who wants you dead more than anybody else in this game.

I don't mind dying if this confirms me as town: then you have to obviscum.

Your death is not the important thing here.

I care about the fact that the cartel is then one short step away from victory.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus said:
RolStoppable said:
EBWOP: It obviously must mean "50 posts per page".

@ above: I can always unvote. I just read the pages you suggested and it sure seems like Danne didn't suspect hatz in the slightest. WTF, Danne?

Unvote for now

Mind providing with a link? I only have 10 posts/page.