By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

I HoS'd hatmoza and mantle a while ago, because of how hard they pushed for a mario lynch instead of a kantor lynch. I will need to reread to check what else made me HoS them.

You HoS'd me at the same time, giving me the perfect opertunity to hint at Hatz and Mantle being scum should I have died before coming forth...

Now, mind giving me a link to stefls scumlist *puppy eyes* =)

I HoS'd you because you have been pretty scummy this whole game and it seemed like you were rolefishing. But I remember also thinking that when I was following Round 41.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4643172 

It just seem as if I have a scummy way of playing... What am I doing wrong?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Damn, I forgot to

Unvote

and now I can

Vote Hatz

also, I don't like how Rol is manipulating us... I said this too often now, and I can't get over myself to trust a confirmed scum... nobody can deny we are going for a lot of other stuff, when there is confirmed scum out there, hell we had suggestions to lynch korppi, mantle, hatz and others... and rol is nearer to winning than any other faction...

HE is not town, there is no doubting that...

fuck it... I have to work on it (since tonight there is no sleep)

for the time being, I am going to choose the other scum on my hands...

unvote

Vote: Rol

Don't blame Stef for scanning me- I would have scanned me too

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

pezus said:
radishhead said:

Lol, sure bob :). Why would you have scanned you?

Vote: Hatmoza

So this is happening.

What was that you said, Rol? We don't have to reconsider voting for you? Just delaying slightly so we can have a conversation?

Look in front of you, people. Tonight, the cartel kill Joffrey. Tomorrow, they kill Robb and win the game. I don't buy for a second this idea that the town can still win if they win.

Just as I was coming around to the idea that you might just be a townie with absurd levels of respect for Rol, you go and do this.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

I've looked at your scum list stefl, and there's two options:
Either you are telling the truth and you actually are a cop
or
you and Hatz are on the same mafia team, meaning Mantle is either with Rol or on mafia team 2.

It could be like this:
Mafia1: stefl, hatz and F-F
Mafia2: Mantle and Kantor with noctis or korrpi or Insom.
Cartel: prof and Rol (possibly Baalz - but not if we have 2 mafia teams)

This would perfectly explain the three kills of the first night. So we have either 2 mafia teams AND cartel or stefl is a cop as well.

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
I'm thinking a hatz lynch isn't out of the question right now + we tell Rol to kill Mantle if Hatz turns up scum, Danne if he turns up innocent. Our chance of winning is significantly greater by keeping Rol alive, IMO, if he keeps his word

That's the problem to me though: can we trust him? He now knows I'm Robb Stark - all he needs is Joff now. And what do we do if he does have scumbuds?

I'm all for a Hatz lynch - but I can as easily go with Rol.

Well he said town could still win even though Cartel reaches their goal. But, expect Rol to die tonight anyway, or all hope for the mafia team will basically be lost. 

To me it all depends on whether or not he has a scumbud... but yeah, let's keep Rol around till tomorrow - so he can take Mantle out (or me should I lie)

Vote Hatz

Danne, be sensible here.

His win condition relies upon your death (assuming you are telling the truth about being Robb Stark).

You are voting to keep alive the man who wants you dead more than anybody else in this game.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
I'm thinking a hatz lynch isn't out of the question right now + we tell Rol to kill Mantle if Hatz turns up scum, Danne if he turns up innocent. Our chance of winning is significantly greater by keeping Rol alive, IMO, if he keeps his word

That's the problem to me though: can we trust him? He now knows I'm Robb Stark - all he needs is Joff now. And what do we do if he does have scumbuds?

I'm all for a Hatz lynch - but I can as easily go with Rol.

Well he said town could still win even though Cartel reaches their goal. But, expect Rol to die tonight anyway, or all hope for the mafia team will basically be lost. 

To me it all depends on whether or not he has a scumbud... but yeah, let's keep Rol around till tomorrow - so he can take Mantle out (or me should I lie)

Vote Hatz

This is more like how you should act with a guilty scan on hatmoza, but on the other hand, you SHOULD be the one to fear rol the most, specially if there is the chance you get manipulated into lynching someone else by a potential scumbuddy (of whose existance you seem quite sure)

pezus said:
radishhead said:

Lol, sure bob :). Why would you have scanned you?

Vote: Hatmoza

Isn't it a good idea to turn someone from a "likely town" to a "confirmed town"? Dunno though

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

It just seem as if I have a scummy way of playing... What am I doing wrong?!

Be more careful when you ask questions would be a good start. You just have to follow how the others play and learn what is considered scummy behavior by people like hatmoza lol. 

Now I remember hatmoza has been harassing me recently. Replying to mantle when he says I parroted Rol. Saying "You would like that, wouldn't you scum?" to me after I asked if modkills were in order. Making sure to never go all out like he does when he's town though

I'll try not to ask too many questions! I just get carried away :D