By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Baalzamon said:
Couple things.

A.) You didn't put up even close to the argument after I claimed Robb Stark. Sorry but simply saying you don't believe me is not enough.

B.) As suspicious as you have been of me throughout this game, I am absolutely baffled beyond belief that you have still not targeted me with your supposed cop role.

Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe Rol than you.

Vote: Rol

Who is this about? Are you talking to danne?

Around the Network

Yes, its about Danne. The vote was for the wrong person...I'm sorta out of it at the moment for personal reasons.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Couple things.

A.) You didn't put up even close to the argument after I claimed Robb Stark. Sorry but simply saying you don't believe me is not enough.

B.) As suspicious as you have been of me throughout this game, I am absolutely baffled beyond belief that you have still not targeted me with your supposed cop role.

haha had radish not unvoted Rol would have been toast!

I wasn't suspecting you untill TODAY. When Rol got outed as scum, and during the discussion that followed I came to realise that Rol maybe wasn't alone. TODAY Baalz.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
pezus said:
Also, scumbuddies? Are you convinced he has more people in the Cartel?

I'm quite sure... And as you can read I make it very apparent that I think Baalz is the guy. But I'm really basing that on the fact that he tried to lure me out with his Robb claim, hoping I'd say "hey! that's me!" so that Rol could kill me. Just like prof tried to out Joff.

I agree, if he has a buddy Baalz is likely him OR possibly FF (I pointed this out early in the game, prof confirmed FF as a townie after having a long argument with him, felt fake. Rol also said he watched him last night.), but Rol gave us his word that he'd help us, and I for one really want to control his avatar so it's a win-win either way.

Yeah, I've also pointed to the possibility that F-F could be scumbud with Rol. I've said that that's why Rol claimed to have watched F-F: F-F could confirm that noone had visited him in the sense that he's role hadn't been blocked or anything.

Rol, sorry if you've already answered this, but what DID you actually do last night, since you clearly didn't watch anyone?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Couple things.

Oh fyi, I said Robb would never be a miller. Remember when I said that I'd vote ya (but couldn't because I was one my phone)? Go back and read that whole conversation again: it's obvious I'm NOT arguing against your miller claim, but about your Robb claim. Don't try to twist this.

RolStoppable said:

Not initially, because I was paranoid about getting modkilled.

Since Robb Stark is one of my targets, he must be in this game. However, with people like noctis and korppi in this game, a counterclaim may not come anytime soon.

I'm not Robb Stark.

Votals:
Rol[L-3] - hat, Baalz, Stefl, mantle, Final-Fan, radish, Kantor, Baalz
Danne[L-4] - Noctis, Stefl, Baalz
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Baalz[L-6] - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

48 hours, 30 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

haha I got so confused when I read whom I had voted for: thought I'd voted for Rol, but I think I forgot to UNVOTE XD

RolStoppable said:
Korppi said:
RolStoppable said:

Not initially, because I was paranoid about getting modkilled.

Since Robb Stark is one of my targets, he must be in this game. However, with people like noctis and korppi in this game, a counterclaim may not come anytime soon.

I'm not Robb Stark.

Okay.

Do you have anything else to contribute?

As it happends, no. I'll read through the new posts more carefully and see if I might have something of value to add. (which would be a first)