By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Will Robb Stark please stand up so we can sort this mess up?!

If no one else claim Robb Stark I am telling the truth, then I am the Cop, and then Hatz and Mantle is scum.

Anyone care to claim Robb Stark? Anyone? For the sake of the scum Hatz and Mantle? No?

The fact that there is no Robb Stark does not mean that you are Robb Stark. The scum almost certainly have a safelist (I'm pretty sure Rol confirmed this earlier).

EBWOP: Did Rol ever mention Robb Stark by name?

I think...

Around the Network

Argh, Korppi posted an hour ago about game music, but hasn't posted in here for 22 hours >_>

Ah well.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Fine, only because you made me think with your "old radish" remark

Unvote: Rol

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Will Robb Stark please stand up so we can sort this mess up?!

If no one else claim Robb Stark I am telling the truth, then I am the Cop, and then Hatz and Mantle is scum.

Anyone care to claim Robb Stark? Anyone? For the sake of the scum Hatz and Mantle? No?

The fact that there is no Robb Stark does not mean that you are Robb Stark. The scum almost certainly have a safelist (I'm pretty sure Rol confirmed this earlier).

EBWOP: Did Rol ever mention Robb Stark by name?

No? Why wouldn't Robb be within this game? he is quite the central character. We would have Jon SNow but no Robb? We would have BALON GREYJOY but no Robb Stark? Get over yourslef.

Jon Snow is far more important as a character than Robb Stark is. Go read the books

But importance as a character does not necessarily mean involvement in the game.

If Rol is to be trusted, there is a Robb. But if Rol is to be trusted, you are not Robb. Quite a quandary.

I've read the book! But this game isn't based on the BOOKS - it's based on the TV-SHOW. Linkz haven't read the books. And this far in the show Robb is central.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

pezus said:
Kantor said:

Anyway, we have at least one confirmed scum, and we're not getting any more out of him, so:

Vote: RolStoppable

Wow...getting really desperate now, aren't you? Not getting any more out of him, how so?

Now I am quite sure you are scum. I'm willing to bet my hatz on it.

I posted that ages ago, pezus.

And not getting any more out of him in that all he's said for quite a while is that we mustn't lynch him just yet. As I clarified after the post, he was in no danger of being lynched anytime soon, but I wanted to make sure he and his scumbuddies didn't take advantage of any ambiguity to bandwagon anyone else, by making him the clear frontrunner.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Also, scumbuddies? Are you convinced he has more people in the Cartel?

It seems very likely that the Cartel has more than two members. That's a pretty weak scum faction.

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:

Is robert baratheon on your kill list Rol? Tell me your list

Why are you interested in Robert?

The thought just struck me that Robert could be in this game...

pezus said:
Also, scumbuddies? Are you convinced he has more people in the Cartel?

I'm quite sure... And as you can read I make it very apparent that I think Baalz is the guy. But I'm really basing that on the fact that he tried to lure me out with his Robb claim, hoping I'd say "hey! that's me!" so that Rol could kill me. Just like prof tried to out Joff.

Couple things.

A.) You didn't put up even close to the argument after I claimed Robb Stark. Sorry but simply saying you don't believe me is not enough.

B.) As suspicious as you have been of me throughout this game, I am absolutely baffled beyond belief that you have still not targeted me with your supposed cop role.

Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe Rol than you.

Vote: Rol

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Baalzamon said:
Couple things.

A.) You didn't put up even close to the argument after I claimed Robb Stark. Sorry but simply saying you don't believe me is not enough.

B.) As suspicious as you have been of me throughout this game, I am absolutely baffled beyond belief that you have still not targeted me with your supposed cop role.

Sorry, but I'm more inclined to believe Rol than you.

Vote: Rol

EBWOP

Unvote; Vote: Danne

Just voted for wrong person, woops.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.