By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
I'm still confused about what "road" we're heading down atm- everyone seems divided on all the issues

You are also someone who has a vote on me. If you are unsure, then unvote and discuss all the stuff that happened in the last 24 hours. It's not like you can't lynch me anymore afterwards.

I'm the new radish - I'm strong-willed. I'm not going to back down on this- I'm not unsure about my decision to vote you, I'm sorry ;(

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Considering the situation the town is in, it is very convenient of danne to come here and say "Let's lynch mantle and see for yourself if I am a cop". He is obviously bsing.

He lynches me, we go from 13 to 12, then he kills someone during the night, that makes it 11. The scum team will probably get closer to winning this way, and then maybe danne will try to act as an insane cop because I flipped town.

I am starting to think why he will do this though. 11 people, Rol is still scum, so that makes it 10. What is the size of the other scum team that he is willing to take this risk? Or do they have some other win condition just like the cartel?

Either way, danne is lying. There is a very slim chance of an insane cop along with a regular cop.

Will Robb Stark please stand up so we can sort this mess up?!

If no one else claim Robb Stark I am telling the truth, then I am the Cop, and then Hatz and Mantle is scum.

Anyone care to claim Robb Stark? Anyone? For the sake of the scum Hatz and Mantle? No?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

VOTE Rol

There you go Rol! I WON'T hammer you!!

DanneSandin said:

If no one else claim Robb Stark I am telling the truth, then I am the Cop, and then Hatz and Mantle is scum.

Anyone care to claim Robb Stark? Anyone? For the sake of the scum Hatz and Mantle? No?

The fact that there is no Robb Stark does not mean that you are Robb Stark. The scum almost certainly have a safelist (I'm pretty sure Rol confirmed this earlier).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

The fact that there is no Robb Stark does not mean that you are Robb Stark. The scum almost certainly have a safelist (I'm pretty sure Rol confirmed this earlier).

EBWOP: Did Rol ever mention Robb Stark by name?

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, the way we have it now, Rol being pushy about lynching Danne, as much as I would like to lynch him for being a scummy ass, we have to get rid of rol... he is ploting again... he wants us to take out danne so we he wins by killing noctis the crown bearer during the night... we are still at mylo tomorrow if everything danne "to much informationed" to us is true... and the funny thing about that is... he would kill someone I would like him to kill during the night if he goes after noctis...

I want town to win this game and your chances increase if you don't lynch me toDay. The town has control over my Night actions.

Three things:

1) Danne is not Robb Stark.

2) Even if he is Robb, noctis was my other target and I would betray you, I would be highly unlikely to win, because I still need to survive. The mafia won't allow it for two reasons: Firstly, they don't want me to win either and secondly, I would be their biggest obstacle, because I have two Night actions. Additionally, I won't be protected by the town which makes it even more tempting.

3) Even in the very unlikely case that both of my remaining targets die while I survive Night 3, my win would still allow the town to win as well. In case there are enough townies left when I have fulfilled my win condition, I will leave the game. If that's not the case, I will stay in the game as vanilla townie. If the latter happens, I would inform you that town faces a LYLO scenario.

Two things:

I am not Robb? How can you be so sure?

And: it seems as if you're forgetting your scumbud - I'm SURE he exists! While you taget me he'll target Noctis. Bam. you win. Well played.

As long as no one counters your Robb claim, you are Robb, even if scum...

...anyway... I do not like the road we are heading down right now...

Going by what we know flavor DOES matter in this game. Robb will therefore be town. Trust me. I correctly predicted that Daenerys would be 3rd party - and prof was!!

Kantor said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

No? Why wouldn't Robb be within this game? he is quite the central character. We would have Jon SNow but no Robb? We would have BALON GREYJOY but no Robb Stark? Get over yourslef.

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

No? Why wouldn't Robb be within this game? he is quite the central character. We would have Jon SNow but no Robb? We would have BALON GREYJOY but no Robb Stark? Get over yourslef.

Jon Snow is far more important as a character than Robb Stark is. Go read the books

But importance as a character does not necessarily mean involvement in the game.

If Rol is to be trusted, there is a Robb. But if Rol is to be trusted, you are not Robb. Quite a quandary.

I'll work on getting caught up on posts quickly. I'm back already, prior to previous expectations due to camping being rained out.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.