By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

That made me laugh! ahahaha!

ROFLMAO!!

Am I missing something here? What's so funny?

Ignored!

LOL

Seriously, the logic that spurge gave us. It's really funny, sorry spurge. He said if he was scum he is not posting a lot and as you might guess he is not posting a lot after that post. XD 

Around the Network

Well, after I'd voted I realized that it might have the unfortunate side effect of taking pressure off of spurge, but really, I just wanted to put some back on Mario.

And that doesn't explain why voting him is "hasty".

P.S. On the subject of spurge, though, I really can't say I find him that suspicious right now.

P.P.S. Yeah, prof, you tried this QT thing last game (or was it the game before?), and even if it's not prohibited this time, it's still kind of stupid IMO. Just live with the fact that once you die, your unspoken thoughts are lost, and before you die, your spoken thoughts are suspect. Even if you made a crappy little QT to house them in that you probably can't show us anyway because of Mafia rules. And if you're just making your QT so you can spank to how right you were about whoever flips the way you thought they would, you don't need to tell us about it.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Was that a sibling hint Ryan, really? Like we need this shit again.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Kantor said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

That made me laugh! ahahaha!

ROFLMAO!!

Am I missing something here? What's so funny?

Ignored!

LOL

Seriously, the logic that spurge gave us. It's really funny, sorry spurge. He said if he was scum he is not posting a lot and as you might guess he is not posting a lot after that post. XD 

He's posting plenty now. Maybe he's trying reverse psychology :P

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I guess, since I am not particularly suspicious of spurge, "unintended" may be better than "unfortunate".

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

Now that I think about, Wonk made a sibling remark last night too. Actually it was more like masons.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Was that a sibling hint Ryan, really? Like we need this shit again.

That's a little too obvious.  Is there a GoT character that gets turned into a toad? 

Final-Fan said:
Well, after I'd voted I realized that it might have the unfortunate side effect of taking pressure off of spurge, but really, I just wanted to put some back on Mario.

And that doesn't explain why voting him is "hasty".

P.S. On the subject of spurge, though, I really can't say I find him that suspicious right now.

P.P.S. Yeah, prof, you tried this QT thing last game (or was it the game before?), and even if it's not prohibited this time, it's still kind of stupid IMO. Just live with the fact that once you die, your unspoken thoughts are lost, and before you die, your spoken thoughts are suspect. Even if you made a crappy little QT to house them in that you probably can't show us anyway because of Mafia rules. And if you're just making your QT so you can spank to how right you were about whoever flips the way you thought they would, you don't need to tell us about it.

That doesn't answer the question of why.

Perhaps hasty isn't the word. More 'extreme' or 'random'.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Wonktonodi said:
Weekends can be bad for me with keeping up. I was busy with my siblings coming into town. and a cousins wedding. I have tried to keep up wth my phone but have not een able to even say that I was busy. Tomorrow I wil l

ok never mind. That's not mason talk, just family affairs.

Regardless of their circumstances, because I'm selfish like that, I want to hear from:

Trucks

Wonk

Smeags

Danne

Korppi

Kantor said:
Wonktonodi said:
Weekends can be bad for me with keeping up. I was busy with my siblings coming into town. and a cousins wedding. I have tried to keep up wth my phone but have not een able to even say that I was busy. Tomorrow I wil l

Tomorrow you will what?

tomorrow I fill finish the post.

that and read and comment on everything going on.