By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
I'll make a similar bet as Rol already has (and hatz did - but he lost that bet cuz he's scum and he knew he'd loose):

If I'm NOT town cop you will have complete control of my avatar and sig for FOREVER, and I'll for always refer to you as Master.

Deal?

Well, then start calling me master, you can keep your avatar control, sig is much more spicy...

What do I get in return if I am town?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
Stefl, you've already claimed one of your innocent results, there is absolutely zero reason not to reveal the other.

I can agree to two plans:

1. We lynch Rol. The cops DO NOT investigate each other, that's just retarded because only one of them is truthful anyway. They claim their results tomorrow.

1. We lynch someone other than Rol -- let's say korppi. Rol kills one of the claimed cops. Based on that flip, we can lynch from there.

I have, like I said, it would be convinient to get rid of him for scum...

Option one is ridiculous, it would leave us in the same situation tomorrow...

2. Option two would be only acceptable for me if I am sure one of the two scums on my hands dies, and then there is the chance of rol winning tonight, which I don not find acceptable...

Go with MY 3rd option: Lynch Hatz today and get rid off one scum, clearing me as cop and Rol can either kill me or Mantle. If he kills me we know he's going for the win.

DanneSandin said:
I'll make a similar bet as Rol already has (and hatz did - but he lost that bet cuz he's scum and he knew he'd loose):

If I'm NOT town cop you will have complete control of my avatar and sig for FOREVER, and I'll for always refer to you as Master.

Deal?

Can we please stop this metagame bullshit?

What happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Much as I, as a townie, want to lynch scum, I want the town to find scum, not exploit stupid bets to try to out people, because otherwise there is literally no game. It's the same reason that quoting a role PM is forbidden.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Deal?

Well, then start calling me master, you can keep your avatar control, sig is much more spicy...

Chocolate... and don't expect to get it...

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

Deal?

What happens in Mafia stays in Mafia. Much as I, as a townie, want to lynch scum, I want the town to find scum, not exploit stupid bets to try to out people, because otherwise there is literally no game. It's the same reason that quoting a role PM is forbidden.

Ok, I'll bet within mafia: if I'm not town I'll never ever play mafia on VGC again.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

Deal?

Chocolate... and don't expect to get it...

Oh, I'll be coming to get it - trust me.

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:
Stefl, you've already claimed one of your innocent results, there is absolutely zero reason not to reveal the other.

1. We lynch Rol. The cops DO NOT investigate each other, that's just retarded because only one of them is truthful anyway. They claim their results tomorrow.

1. We lynch someone other than Rol -- let's say korppi. Rol kills one of the claimed cops. Based on that flip, we can lynch from there.

2. Option two would be only acceptable for me if I am sure one of the two scums on my hands dies, and then there is the chance of rol winning tonight, which I don not find acceptable...

Go with MY 3rd option: Lynch Hatz today and get rid off one scum, clearing me as cop and Rol can either kill me or Mantle. If he kills me we know he's going for the win.

Great, now you adjust... seriously, show some backbone...

also, Kantor is right... stupid metagaming, this is drawing out the fun...

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

Deal?

Ok, I'll bet within mafia: if I'm not town I'll never ever play mafia on VGC again.

Still metagame.

Let me rephrase: what happens in a given mafia thread stays in that mafia thread.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
Final-Fan said:

Great, now you adjust... seriously, show some backbone...

also, Kantor is right... stupid metagaming, this is drawing out the fun...

I adjust what? I told F-F the same thing.

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

Deal?

That would be not profitable in any way... anyway, yes you adjusted, when you answered to FF it still was Hatz/Mantle...