By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:

That's an odd point of time to vote for me. You don't want to discuss town's options, you want to end the Day.

I don't want to end the day. I want to make sure you are lynched rather than anyone else.

You're still on L-2.

As a townie who has two confirmed scum in front of him, why would you want to lynch the faction that isn't a threat to town anymore?

They're not confirmed scum. We don't even know for sure that Danne is the cop, since Stefl is disputing that point.

And because that faction can still win.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

haha Fuck you man :D! Trollolol! Tell me who've you've scanned and what you've got.

Two innocents, and hell no, I am not telling you who to target over night to get rid of scanned persons...

Man, I'll commit Modkill if I have too xD

FUCK NO
Modkills should never be a strategy.  That ruins the game.  Don't help ruin the game. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Stefl, you've already claimed one of your innocent results, there is absolutely zero reason not to reveal the other.

I can agree to two plans:

1. We lynch Rol. The cops DO NOT investigate each other, that's just retarded because only one of them is truthful anyway. They claim their results tomorrow.

1. We lynch someone other than Rol -- let's say korppi. Rol kills one of the claimed cops. Based on that flip, we can lynch from there.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:

As a townie who has two confirmed scum in front of him, why would you want to lynch the faction that isn't a threat to town anymore?

They're not confirmed scum. We don't even know for sure that Danne is the cop, since Stefl is disputing that point.

And because that faction can still win.

I am confirmed scum. Danne is confirmed scum.

My win condition doesn't prevent town from winning. Danne's win condition does.

haha LOL RoL! How am I confirmed? I am not. You want me dead cuz I'm Robb, and then your cartel bud can find Joff...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Final-Fan said:
Stefl, you've already claimed one of your innocent results, there is absolutely zero reason not to reveal the other.

1. We lynch Rol. The cops DO NOT investigate each other, that's just retarded because only one of them is truthful anyway. They claim their results tomorrow.

1. We lynch someone other than Rol -- let's say korppi. Rol kills one of the claimed cops. Based on that flip, we can lynch from there.

Or we lynch Hatz/Mantle to see if I'm telling the truth. If I'm right we send Rol after the other OR if I'm wrong you send Rol after me during night. But then you'll have to lynch stefl the day after... but that's ok :P

Around the Network

Okay I'll pick it appart again...

Why did you choose Hatz and Mantle as your scum - most likely you want to prove that you are saying the "truth" in case something goes wrong, like it did...

Mantle is your back up, and hatz is convenient, because he is bulletproof.

hatz cannot be killed during the night, which means he can't flip town on you and mantle probably is scum, which if he flips would prove you are "real".

If everything would be according to your plan, you would've pushed for hatz tomorrow.

If someone of your team died in an "accident", you would go for mantle.

Now the only question that remains is, who is the mastermind behind you... because I do not think you are capable of such a strategy...

I'll make a similar bet as Rol already has (and hatz did - but he lost that bet cuz he's scum and he knew he'd loose):

If I'm NOT town cop you will have complete control of my avatar and sig for FOREVER, and I'll for always refer to you as Master.

Deal?

Final-Fan said:

I have, like I said, it would be convinient to get rid of him for scum...

Option one is ridiculous, it would leave us in the same situation tomorrow...

2. Option two would be only acceptable for me if I am sure one of the two scums on my hands dies, and then there is the chance of rol winning tonight, which I don not find acceptable...

Stefl1504 said:
Okay I'll pick it appart again...

Why did you choose Hatz and Mantle as your scum - most likely you want to prove that you are saying the "truth" in case something goes wrong, like it did...

Mantle is your back up, and hatz is convenient, because he is bulletproof.

hatz cannot be killed during the night, which means he can't flip town on you and mantle probably is scum, which if he flips would prove you are "real".

If everything would be according to your plan, you would've pushed for hatz tomorrow.

If someone of your team died in an "accident", you would go for mantle.

Now the only question that remains is, who is the mastermind behind you... because I do not think you are capable of such a strategy...

I am not capable of such a strategy because I'm not scum. as simple as that.

When I called Hatz scum for the first day (day 2) NOONE knew he was bullet proof - and still I called him scum. With your way of thinking I choose Hatz because he is BP, but I didn't know that back in day 2, now did I? Try harder.

Are you saying that Mantle is on my team or is another mafia faction, should I be mafia myself? If so, he's with Rol, which means that Rol lied and still have a chanse of winning this.

DanneSandin said:
I'll make a similar bet as Rol already has (and hatz did - but he lost that bet cuz he's scum and he knew he'd loose):

If I'm NOT town cop you will have complete control of my avatar and sig for FOREVER, and I'll for always refer to you as Master.

Deal?

Well, then start calling me master, you can keep your avatar control, sig is much more spicy...