By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
A question: What happens if I post my PM? I get modkilled yes - but will the town still be able to lynch someone during this day? Or does the day end?

I know the day continoued after Truck got modkilled, but can't remember if Linkz said anything about changing this the next someone decided to get modkilled.

I have that if you are telling the truth, and get yourself modkilled to prove it, either day would end, or town gets an instant lose, knowing you don't tell the truth, I don't care what you do... (I assume day would just go on like nothing happened, or linkz is an ass, and would let the day go on like nothing happened because you were trying to prove yourself by it)

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
A question: What happens if I post my PM? I get modkilled yes - but will the town still be able to lynch someone during this day? Or does the day end?

I know the day continoued after Truck got modkilled, but can't remember if Linkz said anything about changing this the next someone decided to get modkilled.

1- it is extremely frawned upon. Don't be a douche and respect the game the mod made for us.

2- The sanity issue won't be cleared anyway.

3- and most importantly the template, as prof previously mentioned, is already there since Trucks PM post. Anyone can lie.

Robb Stark being insane does not follow flavor. debunked that argument.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Votals:
Rol[L-2] - hat, Baalz, Stefl, mantle, Final-Fan, Radish, Kantor
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Danne[L-5] - Noctis, Danne
Baalz[L-6] - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

With 13 players alive, 7 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

65 hours, 20 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Time seems to be messed up here. I think day is over on Saturday at 5pm, so 53 hours I believe.

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

I have that if you are telling the truth, and get yourself modkilled to prove it, either day would end, or town gets an instant lose, knowing you don't tell the truth, I don't care what you do... (I assume day would just go on like nothing happened, or linkz is an ass, and would let the day go on like nothing happened because you were trying to prove yourself by it)

You know, when I'm cleared as town cop, you're in deep shit stefl. ^^

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:

Anyway, we have at least one confirmed scum, and we're not getting any more out of him, so:

Vote: RolStoppable

That's an odd point of time to vote for me. You don't want to discuss town's options, you want to end the Day.

I don't want to end the day. I want to make sure you are lynched rather than anyone else.

You're still on L-2.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I am at L-2 now and danne has yet to vote. This Day could come to a sudden end if the town isn't careful.

I voted Baalz

RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Votals:
Rol[L-2] - hat, Baalz, Stefl, mantle, Final-Fan, Radish, Kantor
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Baalz[L-6] - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Time seems to be messed up here. I think day is over on Saturday at 5pm, so 53 hours I believe.

Radish voted for me right at the top of page 46. It's L-2 for me.

Apologies, it was sandwiched in his text.

-editted-

theprof00 said:

Votals:
Rol[L-3] - hat, Baalz, Stefl, mantle, Final-Fan, Kantor
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Baalz[L-6] - Danne
pezus - mantle

happy - mantle

Incorrect list. I voted baalz

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:

You know, if you really were a cop, you wouldn't think it is 70/30 with me... a real cop would go 100/0, like you are pretending to do now... inconsistent, same as rol...

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

You know, if you really were a cop, you wouldn't think it is 70/30 with me... a real cop would go 100/0, like you are pretending to do now... inconsistent, same as rol...

Only reason I have slight doubts is that you claimed Jon. But I hope you're preparing some sort of defence for yourselfs - cuz you gonna need it.