By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, just to make this as clear as possible: I'm Robb Stark.

Which would be why you had no objection at all to baalzamon claiming Robb Stark.

You are a cop who received a guilty result and did not share it? Did not even try to shift suspicion towards your guilty results?

It is possible that you are telling the truth, but it seems to me to be extraordinarily unlikely.

You kidding me?! I said very clearly Baalz was lying! Only reason as to why I didn't vote him was because I was on my phone and can't BOLD on it - like I've said repeatedly.

Why would I share ONE guilty scan when I could several if I kept my mouth shut?! And as it were I said Hatz was scum during day two should I have been killed, so that the rest of th town could retrace my posts and find out about it. I've ONLY called hatz scum. no one lese. scummy/fishy yes, but I haven't said "you are scum" to any one else.

and isn't it funny how you and Hatz replied less than 5 minutes apart?!

You said baalz was lying, yes. So did I. So did many people. You did not, however, claim that you were Robb Stark then.

The reason you would share the guilty scan is that you could well end up dead that night, and any information you knew would be lost forever.

I replied when I first read the thread. Have I said at any point that hatmoza isn't scum? I'm attacking you, not defending him.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Is robert baratheon on your kill list Rol? Tell me your list

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

I'm the town cop

Night 1 I scanned Hatz: GUILTY

On Day 2 I made this remark to Hatz: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4632630 clearly stating he is scum.

How does clearly stating it hint at having hard evidence to back it up? Why not just come out there and then and claim cop?

This is...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:

He's already told us his list.

-Joffrey Baratheon

-Robb Stark (you, apparently)

-Stannis Baratheon (deceased)

DanneSandin said:
RolStoppable said:

He has not... he already gave the list...

Around the Network
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, just to make this as clear as possible: I'm Robb Stark.

Which would be why you had no objection at all to baalzamon claiming Robb Stark.

You are a cop who received a guilty result and did not share it? Did not even try to shift suspicion towards your guilty results?

It is possible that you are telling the truth, but it seems to me to be extraordinarily unlikely.

You kidding me?! I said very clearly Baalz was lying! Only reason as to why I didn't vote him was because I was on my phone and can't BOLD on it - like I've said repeatedly.

Why would I share ONE guilty scan when I could several if I kept my mouth shut?! And as it were I said Hatz was scum during day two should I have been killed, so that the rest of th town could retrace my posts and find out about it. I've ONLY called hatz scum. no one lese. scummy/fishy yes, but I haven't said "you are scum" to any one else.

and isn't it funny how you and Hatz replied less than 5 minutes apart?!

You said baalz was lying, yes. So did I. So did many people. You did not, however, claim that you were Robb Stark then.

The reason you would share the guilty scan is that you could well end up dead that night, and any information you knew would be lost forever.

I replied when I first read the thread. Have I said at any point that hatmoza isn't scum? I'm attacking you, not defending him.

I did not claim Robb back then because I didn't know how that would effect me later on. Would I get killed by the mafia knowing for sure I was Robb. He's a pretty powerful character in the show. I dod not want to take that chance. And I've made remarks about how many Starks there's been because I knew I was one. I even said to some one "I'm sure he's (robb) around here somewhere". I'm SURE he's around here somewhere. Could have been to Baalz I was talking, can't remember.

And when I said that I could see how my character (Robb Stark) could be my role (cop) but that it was far fetched, this is how I thought it was far fetched: Being King Robb needs to know he can trust his men. He needs to know they're loyal. Go look back my cop claiming post and you'll see a link where I say I can see how Robb could be a cop - of course with out using those words. When I'm talking about how I think it's far fetched I'm refering to this way of thinking, that Robb is King and needs to know who's loyal and can be trusted. That's a far fetched idea, if you get my point.

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:

I'm the town cop

Night 1 I scanned Hatz: GUILTY

On Day 2 I made this remark to Hatz: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4632630 clearly stating he is scum.

How does clearly stating it hint at having hard evidence to back it up? Why not just come out there and then and claim cop?

This is...

I gave that hint so that I didn't have to claim cop and out you as scum on day 2; I wanted to keep on searching for scum. But in case I died ppl would see that I was cop and could trace my post and hopefully see that I called you - an only you - for scum.

Anyway, we have at least one confirmed scum, and we're not getting any more out of him, so:

Vote: RolStoppable

A question: What happens if I post my PM? I get modkilled yes - but will the town still be able to lynch someone during this day? Or does the day end?

I know the day continoued after Truck got modkilled, but can't remember if Linkz said anything about changing this the next someone decided to get modkilled.

DanneSandin said:
A question: What happens if I post my PM? I get modkilled yes - but will the town still be able to lynch someone during this day? Or does the day end?

I know the day continoued after Truck got modkilled, but can't remember if Linkz said anything about changing this the next someone decided to get modkilled.

1- it is extremely frawned upon. Don't be a douche and respect the game the mod made for us.

2- The sanity issue won't be cleared anyway.

3- and most importantly the template, as prof previously mentioned, is already there since Trucks PM post. Anyone can lie.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson