By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

hatmoza said:

Hey scum =) why don't you comment?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Kantor said:

you have no comments on the things that's happend?

So well Danne, I would like to ask you for the full list of your scumspects now... I have delivered earlier, you should deliver now, mine basically did not change much, other than you being sure fire scum now...

Stefl1504 said:
So well Danne, I would like to ask you for the full list of your scumspects now... I have delivered earlier, you should deliver now, mine basically did not change much, other than you being sure fire scum now...

My what now? scumspects?

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

My what now? scumspects?

Your list of all the scums you think are out there, suspects x scum, a common mafia term... preferably you offer your town list too...

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:

My what now? scumspects?

Your list of all the scums you think are out there, suspects x scum, a common mafia term... preferably you offer your town list too...

aaa OK :P

Well hatz, mantle and Rol obviously.

And as I've said before Baalz for trying to lure me out in the first day. But I'm 50/50 about that.

Then we got you... But I'm more like 70/30 for you being scum. If you ARE cop then F-F tresumably is town as well.

Noctis could be Joff: prof stole a crown from him, which could mean he is scum. If we lynch hatz or mantle we will know for sure what theme the mafia goes by.

And korrpi is just way to inactive. Insom is hard to get a read from, but could be town.

Radish and pezus is the only almost-confirmed towns for me... and kantor is either insane or mafia... 50/50 I'd say.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

considering that I'm town and you say you investigated me as scum, I'm thinking you're lying and your scumbuddies are throwing you under the bus, or you went full retard on your own. I don't know.

There is posibility of flavor cops too as mentioned.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
Oh, just to make this as clear as possible: I'm Robb Stark.

Which would be why you had no objection at all to baalzamon claiming Robb Stark.

You are a cop who received a guilty result and did not share it? Did not even try to shift suspicion towards your guilty results?

It is possible that you are telling the truth, but it seems to me to be extraordinarily unlikely.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh, just to make this as clear as possible: I'm Robb Stark.

Which would be why you had no objection at all to baalzamon claiming Robb Stark.

You are a cop who received a guilty result and did not share it? Did not even try to shift suspicion towards your guilty results?

It is possible that you are telling the truth, but it seems to me to be extraordinarily unlikely.

You kidding me?! I said very clearly Baalz was lying! Only reason as to why I didn't vote him was because I was on my phone and can't BOLD on it - like I've said repeatedly.

Why would I share ONE guilty scan when I could several if I kept my mouth shut?! And as it were I said Hatz was scum during day two should I have been killed, so that the rest of th town could retrace my posts and find out about it. I've ONLY called hatz scum. no one lese. scummy/fishy yes, but I haven't said "you are scum" to any one else.

and isn't it funny how you and Hatz replied less than 5 minutes apart?!

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

considering that I'm town and you say you investigated me as scum, I'm thinking you're lying and your scumbuddies are throwing you under the bus, or you went full retard on your own. I don't know.

There is posibility of flavor cops too as mentioned.

If you think I'm lying, why no vote then?