By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

meh, this is getting boring, and SM128 is as good a lynch as any.

Vote supermario128

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Vote supermario128

That's a little hasty. 

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

spurgeonryan said:
Mantle you are not reading what I have been writing. Why is that?

I do not know what type of phone you have prof, but unless I am checking in every minute like I am now because I sit in the lounge at church instead of going inside, I do not see everything. You guys expect me to go through everything, decide what I think about someone on a cocktail napkin, and then come post?

Read what I have said mantle, and I promise you that like others in this thread when I am home I will read everything and tell you what I think about baalzamon. I think he should have kept his hermoine granger avatar. How is that? Other than seeing him post a few times and in the OP at the top I have not seen him much. It is true what he said though, this is normal for a early day one. I would not go for a no lynch though because that is just one more day of potential scum being able to harm us.

Would it make you feel better prof if I said I had a strange feeling about you? Like you were playing strange. Then you can come and say "Like what do you mean?" Then I would say something and then you would say it was stupid and then we could go on and waste our time calling each other names like usual. Let me get to a computer so I can actually go through stuff and not play like I always do. Go harrass others for not being here today.

Ok spurge. I thought you were ready since you answered prof.

You better seriously answer my question when you reach the computer. Cause the answer you have given isn't sufficient. I want to know what you think of his alignment.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

That made me laugh! ahahaha!

ROFLMAO!!

Am I missing something here? What's so funny?

spurgeonryan said:
Mantle you are not reading what I have been writing. Why is that?

I do not know what type of phone you have prof, but unless I am checking in every minute like I am now because I sit in the lounge at church instead of going inside, I do not see everything. You guys expect me to go through everything, decide what I think about someone on a cocktail napkin, and then come post?

Read what I have said mantle, and I promise you that like others in this thread when I am home I will read everything and tell you what I think about baalzamon. I think he should have kept his hermoine granger avatar. How is that? Other than seeing him post a few times and in the OP at the top I have not seen him much. It is true what he said though, this is normal for a early day one. I would not go for a no lynch though because that is just one more day of potential scum being able to harm us.

Would it make you feel better prof if I said I had a strange feeling about you? Like you were playing strange. Then you can come and say "Like what do you mean?" Then I would say something and then you would say it was stupid and then we could go on and waste our time calling each other names like usual. Let me get to a computer so I can actually go through stuff and not play like I always do. Go harrass others for not being here today.

I apologize if I'm coming off as a bully. I do not mean to be. But when you have some time, and are not sitting outside a church with cocktail napkins (like I'm supposed to know that)... play the game. I asked this question a VERY long time ago, so unless you've been really hesitant on going inside it should've been answered ages ago.

But by the way, you're right, I am playing differently. I have a quicktopic in which I'm posting everything I normally would. I get killed night one or two the past 4-5 games, and people like you who do not post (like right now) do not and then take 3 weeks to finish 4 days. So you can call me strange if you want, because I don't feel comfortable myself.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Vote supermario128

This is like Hatmosa's "oh they fell into a trap, let's lynch them" mentality- it's a bit quick to be sticking votes on people just because the day's running a little slowly - Mario is my current ideal lynch if we had to lynch someone right now, but we've still got loads of time, and as it stands I don't see enough reason to lynch anyone right now

Vote: No Lynch

@Everyone vs Spurge: He's already explained his situation- we should at least let him get to a computer rather than continue beating him down

@ Prof: I don't understand this thing with the quick topic- are you keeping your observations from the town just so that we'll have less information to work from should you die, or is this a plan to get you to live longer (won't be as big a contributer?) Either way, unless I misunderstood, it's a bit odd

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Kantor said:
Final-Fan said:

Vote supermario128

That's a little hasty.

Oh?  I don't think so.  The reason I'm voting happened some time ago, so it's not like this is a kneejerk reaction.  And unless there are a LOT more votes on SM128 than I think there are, this doesn't put him in immediate danger of getting actually lynched, either.  So in what way is it hasty? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:
Also, I do not understand what the point is for prof to hide his observations from us, unless his sole plan is to survive longer instead of lynching scum. And even so, I'm not sure it will work on the mafia's decision. Better to tell us townies everything (useful) you know I think. Unless you can come up with good reasoning for what you are doing.

You know, I'm feeling the same way. I'm especially not comfortable with him admitting to  withholding posts from us because of this QT. It's the pussy way out if he's town, and seemingly good excuse to hide behind if scum. Either way, I don't like it .Just stick to the game prof and keep your little diary to yourself. Frankly, I don't give a damn about it right now.

A message to the scum. If he's not in your, please be merciful and let your first kill be Radish. I promise you no one ever protects, tracks him anyway.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
Kantor said:
Final-Fan said:

Vote supermario128

That's a little hasty.

Oh?  I don't think so.  The reason I'm voting happened some time ago, so it's not like this is a kneejerk reaction.  And unless there are a LOT more votes on SM128 than I think there are, this doesn't put him in immediate danger of getting actually lynched, either.  So in what way is it hasty? 

Well, we've been discussing spurge for most of the last page or so, and a few others, but sm128 hasn't been discussed since ages ago.

What, exactly, is your reason for voting?

spurgeonryan said:
As for noctis.

He thinks its funny that he thinks I just gave away that I am one side or the other because I said I post less as scum. I may not be a great player Noc, but I am not that bad . Even though Rol will come back in ten minutes to an hour and say I am.

I promise that before everything is done you will see wonderous things! You will see a cow fly, a great flood, and you will see spryan post plenty.

Source: oh brother where art thou

You posting plenty is far from a rare occurrence on VGC.