By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Paranoia's getting the best of me.

What was Rol's winning condition again? Is he trying to pull a quick victory and let us town duke it out with the rest of the scum? ...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I didn't have computer access yesterday, and I'm heading off soon- I'll report when I get back from school

From what I've read so far (no idea if things have changed in the last 8 hours yet): Vote: Rol (His watcher claim seems to be under attack, as well as his connections with HD before modkill)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

I'm not happy with letting Rol be our 3rd party vigilante (basically); he's a tricky player- this could be a trick for sure, to ensure a cartel victory

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Rol, why did you oppose house claims? Didn't you want King stark and king baratheon to out themselves?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Oh, and this answers the question of who killed Smeags. He made no attempt to hide the fact that he was stannis.

Around the Network

Baalz and pezus, you are public enemies two and three. Would you care to state your character names?

Stefl1504 said:
You know Danne, for Baalz to be on his team also pezus needs to be on his team...

Oh yeah that's right! I think we even talked about that previously...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

What does everyone feel about a Noctis lynch right now? And then Rol can shoot someone else. Danne? FF? Baalz?

There's something about noctis you guys should know. He was prof's target on Night 1 and the item we took away from him was a crown. A strong hint that noctis is one of the cartel's targets. I do not know who he is though. Also, Robb and Joffrey are not necessarily of the same alignment.

So prof didnt get a name from Noctis? Which means prof was more of a thief than a name cop? And I think we all agree that Robb and Joff probably isn't on the same alignment...

DanneSandin said:
Stefl1504 said:
You know Danne, for Baalz to be on his team also pezus needs to be on his team...

Oh yeah that's right! I think we even talked about that previously...

No, I take this back. Pezus don't have to be on the same team as Baalz. Baalz claims Robb Stark Miller knowing he's unlynchable and that some one will probably counter claim him. And when he gets lynched people see he is unlynchable, and therefore believes he is town. Pezus is town and miller and therefore immediatly jumps at Baalz for claiming the same role. Pezus is town and Baalz is cartel.

Final-Fan said:
Oh wow. I mean ... wow.

Anyway. The first thing I want to say is that I'm pretty sure I've been operating on too little sleep, because I literally drank a Mountain Dew and within ten minutes thought "WHY DIDN'T WE LYNCH KANTOR YESTERDAY?!"

See, if we lynch Kantor and he turns up town doctor, we KNOW SM128 is scum unless Rol is not only scum watcher, but scum watcher on the same team as a strongman. Whereas is we lynch SM128 and he flips town, we still don't have much confidence about Kantor. At least I don't. But that's water under the bridge. I just wanted to throw that out there.

That's what I said before the lynch of Mario yesterday, but I don't think ppl read what I write.