By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:

Let me see if I can get this to embed:

EBWOP: I cannot get it to embed.

http://www.timeanddate.com/clocks/freecountdown.html?year=2012&month=6&day=14&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&n=0

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I woke up really fast to tell Gilgamesh he was wrong then went to get coffee. Unlike insomniac, kantor and rol have not really asked many questions. Mafia would not have to ask many questions because they know who is town pretty much. You two will roast via lynch when I turn out to be town. I suggest you both change it up a bit. I always play bad, right detective Rol? Your just building your own gallows.

I was waiting for you to show up.

Now, why were you so opposed to the idea of tow claiming?

Kantor said:
spurgeonryan said:
I woke up really fast to tell Gilgamesh he was wrong then went to get coffee. Unlike insomniac, kantor and rol have not really asked many questions. Mafia would not have to ask many questions because they know who is town pretty much. You two will roast via lynch when I turn out to be town. I suggest you both change it up a bit. I always play bad, right detective Rol? Your just building your own gallows.

I was waiting for you to show up.

Now, why were you so opposed to the idea of tow claiming?

Should say town claiming.

spurgeonryan said:
Oh! Smeags can, he had it in his E3 thread. Or I can when I get to my PC later.

Spurge, what do you think of Baalzamon?

Spurge what's your sex?

Around the Network

Just in case you've forgotten that there are questions pending for you which you still haven't answered.

spurgeonryan said:
I have forgotten. I have only been here via phone and kindle. I could scroll through painstakingly and find out what they are or you could tell me again, unless that was it.

I have nothing to hide.

I have a vagina.

Or you could read through all the posts (only 2hundred or so), and when someone says something that is important, you can talk about it as well.

(Sorries! Ignore me.)

Tagged.

spurgeonryan said:
I have forgotten. I have only been here via phone and kindle. I could scroll through painstakingly and find out what they are or you could tell me again, unless that was it.

I have nothing to hide.

I have a vagina.

Spurge, why are you dodging my question? What do you think of Baalzamon?

pezus said:
What the hell is spurge saying? As weird as it is, this gives me a bit of a town vibe from him. He's different when he's playing scum, or at least he was in the one game I saw him playing scum. It felt more forced back then, now it just feels like the natural spurge.

I don't like the idea of judging somebody based on how they "act when they are scum/town". Maybe he's just improved at pretending to be town. Maybe he is town. We can't judge based on earlier games.