By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:
Danne, quote chains of three posts as an absolute maximum, or this is going to become a mess (highlight anything deeper down and delete it).

/boringmodmode.

Oh sorry" didn't think about that!

/trimming my trees

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
pezus said:
hatmoza said:
pezus said:

Okay, why would anyone jailkeep Rol, the confirmed Town Watcher?

Better yet, why would rol imply he was safe targeted, and more specifically, poke at Radish inquiring -rather fishing if he was jailkept? Are you even reading the links and quotes I put up, or are you pulling at straws?

Just answer my question please. I read everything you have written so far, but I haven't seen the answer yet. I don't see a way that someone would jailkeep Rol, unless the jailkeeper is scum

Or the jailkeeper thinks Rol is scum, or thinks he is town and wants to protect him.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

mantlepiecek said:

Danne. This made me think. Both pezus and Rol have HoS'd you and me. In a way.

Rol even says you and I are in a scum team.

So what do you think of that, danne?

I am starting to think that Rol and Pezus are in the same scum team. They have been saying the same thing over and over, and have their votes on the same person, pezus defends Rol and Rol defends Pezus.

Am I wrong, pezroll?

HoS : Pezus

HoS : Rol

If it wasn't for HappyD, I would have now voted either of these.

I think it's weird that they (still) haven't motivated their HoS on me. Or you.

If they are on the same team, that means that baalz also should be on the same team: his miller claim and pezus counter claim was too good if just ONE of them were scum... Either pezus is town or Baalz is scum as well.

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Danne. This made me think. Both pezus and Rol have HoS'd you and me. In a way.

Rol even says you and I are in a scum team.

So what do you think of that, danne?

I am starting to think that Rol and Pezus are in the same scum team. They have been saying the same thing over and over, and have their votes on the same person, pezus defends Rol and Rol defends Pezus.

Am I wrong, pezroll?

HoS : Pezus

HoS : Rol

If it wasn't for HappyD, I would have now voted either of these.

If they are on the same team, that means that baalz also should be on the same team: his miller claim and pezus counter claim was too good if just ONE of them were scum... Either pezus is town or Baalz is scum as well.

You know, I was just thinking exactly this.

We've been wondering "why on earth would you fakeclaim miller when that gets you insta-lynched", but was pezus insta-lynched? No, he wasn't. He's still alive, in fact. It's a convenient way out in case he is investigated by an alignment cop (I claimed miller all the way back on Day One, without any thread of a lynch, he will say), and everyone believes that he is town, because why would he do that if he were scum? Textbook WIFOM. I am also uncomfortable with how much he and Rol seem to be agreeing on everything.

Or maybe he's telling the truth. But we can't take that for granted anymore.

HoS: Pezus

pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

Riddle me this: Why would scum claim miller to be counterclaimed by another scum who is also a miller. What if there was a real town miller? Two scum dead. Do you think anyone would do that?

Who would want to be the third person to claim miller?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:
DanneSandin said:

Riddle me this: Why would scum claim miller to be counterclaimed by another scum who is also a miller. What if there was a real town miller? Two scum dead. Do you think anyone would do that?

Who would want to be the third person to claim miller?

I would, if it meant two scum dead. One dead town miller vs. 2 scum...is this really any question?

You claimed miller to counter baalz. Neither you nor baalz is currently dead.

Perhaps you took a gamble on there being no miller, or the miller being too frightened to come forward.

I am just voicing suspicions here. I'm not saying you are definitely scum or any such thing.

But while we are on the topic, if anyone else purports to be a miller, please speak now.

pezus said:

vlaiming and counter claiming would make them seem like townies. But this would only work if they were on the same team.

Kantor said:
pezus said:

I would, if it meant two scum dead. One dead town miller vs. 2 scum...is this really any question?

You claimed miller to counter baalz. Neither you nor baalz is currently dead.

Perhaps you took a gamble on there being no miller, or the miller being too frightened to come forward.

I am just voicing suspicions here. I'm not saying you are definitely scum or any such thing.

But while we are on the topic, if anyone else purports to be a miller, please speak now.

Oh come on Kantor - if one of them is scum they're both on the same team!

pezus could just be a blind pet of rol, who will follow him blindly, like a blind and good trained dog is supposed to do, and it looks like rol trained his dog good...

pezus said:

What are you talking about? I said if there was a real town miller. What then?

so you admit that you're not a real miller?

Of course he should have steeped forward and exposed the two of you. But what if there isn't a real town miller?