By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
So Rol claimed bullet proof. I counter because I'm bullet proof -Rol lied

Rol claimed he watched F-F and claimed he saw nothing. Stefl counters that was a lie because Stefl was at F-F's -Rol lies again.

Now even your watcher claim is under fire rol. Wtf is going on here? Is your role a compulsive liar?

OR you and FF is on the same mafia team fraiming Rol... just saying ^^

Danne, even though responding to you hurts my brain sometimes. There's a point where enough evidence is stacked up against a player that heavily implies to them being a lying sack of shit, that you sometimes can't deny they are a lying sack of shit.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

Rol claimed he watched F-F and claimed he saw nothing. Stefl counters that was a lie because Stefl was at F-F's -Rol lies again.

Now even your watcher claim is under fire rol. Wtf is going on here? Is your role a compulsive liar?

Danne, even though responding to you hurts my brain sometimes. There's a point where enough evidence is stacked up against a player that heavily implies to them being a lying sack of shit, that you sometimes can't deny they are a lying sack of shit.

Yeah, I've heard that I'm the second coming of Radish ^^ But I still wouldn't disregard the notion of you and FF being scummate fraiming Rol =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

Yeah, I've heard that I'm the second coming of Radish ^^ But I still wouldn't disregard the notion of you and FF being scummate fraiming Rol =)

Care to explain how this would work?

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

You know, you were doing this last night when I was preparing for my counter claim, you just tried to brush everything off as, "oh it could be this". Now Me and F-F are a team? How does that even make sense? How is F-F framing Rol?

Is your scumbuddy rol telling you to do this? Come out here now (and yesterday) and doubt everything against him to draw attention away from him? Is rol telling you to sacrifice yourself in QT? 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Stefl1504 said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

Care to explain how this would work?

The Radish part? or the scummates part?

Well reading through tis again I seem to have confused YOU with FF! so forget about that!

What I meant to say is that YOU and Hatz could be on the same scumteam!!! Sorry for the confusion ^^

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

You know, you were doing this last night when I was preparing for my counter claim, you just tried to brush everything off as, "oh it could be this". Now Me and F-F are a team? How does that even make sense? How is F-F framing Rol?

Is your scumbuddy rol telling you to do this? Come out here now (and yesterday) and doubt everything against him to draw attention away from him? Is rol telling you to sacrifice yourself in QT? 

Yeah, I'm sorry: I meant you and Stefl!!

Sorry for accusing you FF! I meant Stefl :P

RolStoppable said:

At this point it isn't of much use to respond to your ramblings anymore, hatmoza. Just like mario and kantor going at each other on Day 2, town doesn't learn anything more if we continue our back and forth here. Frankly, I am now pretty much convinced that you are scum and consider lynching you instead of kantor toDay.

By the way, I was quickly responding to your posts last night, it didn't take me 20 minutes like you are saying. We have no poststamps, but I think at least Danne was present to have noticed that there weren't huge breaks between our posts.

The questions that everyons now needs to ask themselves are:

1) Why would I tell protective roles to not protect me on Day 2?

2) If I was scum, why would I lie about my role when I was already accepted as confirmed town?

3) Where did all the Night kills go?

4) Why did hatmoza never play in a way that would attract a Night kill?

5) Why is hatmoza treating statements that were clearly labeled as hypotheticals or assumptions in my posts as if I stated them as facts?

1) Because you knew they would anyway?

2) Just because we don't know why doesn't mean that you don't.

3) Towards spurge, I would imagine.

The last two are directed at hatmoza, clearly.

I think your combination of roles is peculiar. The fact that you are revealing your bulletproofness now without any prompting is even more peculiar.

I don't really see how you could not be a watcher at this point, unless you got very lucky yesterday, but on looking at the wiki, Watcher is not always a protown role.

Mafia Watchers have been known to exist and have much less stigma attached to them. They can be used to find protective roles (by targetting likely Doctor targets), or to give foreknowledge of possible investigations (by watching a Mafia partner). In a setup with multiple killers, a Mafia Watcher may be able to identify opposing killers. They are fairly solid power roles in scum hands.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Watcher

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Danne, quote chains of three posts as an absolute maximum, or this is going to become a mess (highlight anything deeper down and delete it).

/boringmodmode.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

DanneSandin said:
pezus said:

I don't. Just no way in hell. Also

HoS Hatmoza. Will you keep your promise. And it looks like you're not psychic, your dream didn't come true!

HoS Danne

HoS mantle

I'll see if there were more

what thell pezus?! What am I doing there? Motivation please! The other two should be there, but me?

Danne. This made me think. Both pezus and Rol have HoS'd you and me. In a way.

Rol even says you and I are in a scum team.

So what do you think of that, danne?

I am starting to think that Rol and Pezus are in the same scum team. They have been saying the same thing over and over, and have their votes on the same person, pezus defends Rol and Rol defends Pezus.

Am I wrong, pezroll?

HoS : Pezus

HoS : Rol

If it wasn't for HappyD, I would have now voted either of these.