By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Vote: Rol

I'm more than willing to put some pressure on him. As much as he may seem like town, it wouldn't completely baffle me if mafia had a watcher, especially if there is more than one mafia faction.

Just a pre warning, I'm going to try getting some more thoughts about things tomorrow, but I only have about 3 hours and then I will be camping for a bachelor party and won't be back online until Friday.

One thing that would make it faster...Hat, is it possible you have quotals you are willing to post. I only have mine done through day 1, and it only includes legitimate quotes, not @People for those who were using phones or the like. If you don't, the majority of my 3 hours will probably be spent getting quotals finished for day 2.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

Bulletproof mafia is kind of cheesy but not inconvceivable.

@ hat: Obviously I meant "until you convince me otherwise"; if you were playing dumb don't bother, and if you WERE dumb get better.

I find it a lot easier to believe that Rol was a target of multiple night kills than that hatmoza was. I'll sleep on this.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Rol is a smooth talker, and I could see him pulling off this brilliant mafia claim - however, wouldn't that make him a mafia watcher who might also be bulletproof? that's pretty insane - then again, the mafia must have good roles to balance the town's mad abilities

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Radish, I don't believe for a moment that he is actually bulletproof.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Final-Fan said:
I wouldn't mind lynching either Kantor or Happy. Danne does seem to be acting as if he's Kantor's scumbuddy.

Yeah, I'm getting that a lot these days... Even though I laid out arguments as to why it would be more benificual for the town to lynch Kantor - and a few hours before you posted I said that if no better candidate surfaces I'll vote Kantor as well. And people seem to miss the fact that i DIDN'T vote on mario: if I wanted Kantor to live I'd vote for Mario when I could.

What's up with people not reading what I'm saying?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Where the hell is korppi, Noctis and happyD?!

And I haven't seen Nen the whole game? What's up with that??

Votals:
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Rol[L-6] - hat, Baalz
happy[L-7] - mantle

With 14 players alive, 8 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

81 hours, 50 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Linkzmax said:

Votals:
Kantor[L-6] - Rol, pezus
Rol[L-6] - hat, Baalz
happy[L-7] - mantle

With 14 players alive, 8 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

81 hours, 50 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+3&month=06&day=23&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

Hey Linkz, would you mind sending happyD and korrpi a PM asking them to come back here? I haven't seen them in here for forever!

Done.

thanks!!! They've relly become a drag. Noctis' been in here a while ago at least.