By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Wonktonodi said:
Weekends can be bad for me with keeping up. I was busy with my siblings coming into town. and a cousins wedding. I have tried to keep up wth my phone but have not een able to even say that I was busy. Tomorrow I wil l

Tomorrow you will what?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

Votals:
No Lynch[L-8] - FF, Kantor, Baalz
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario
Stefl[L-10] - insom, Noctis
spurge[L-10] - insom
radish[L-10] - Rol
prof - Rolmario

With 20 players alive, it 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

97 hours. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)

Are you sure it's 97 hours? I thought it had been a day already.

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

Quoting you"

"Some might ignore it completely and those people especially are probably scum. I'm going to have to look back and see who didn't even acknowledge my question."

Really... you never said that, ay? I do give you credit for adding the "probably" to avoid generalizing, but no, that's exactly what you said.

And yes, you definitely smell. Especially the more I question you.

I like how you completely ignore the word "probably". lol

"...the abscence of flavor in the OP when the game started (not paying attention). Despite telling him point blank that my "I love the flavor opening..." post was me being sarcastic about the missing opening flavor. "

Either way, I still found it suspicious. Why are you defending yourself against a HoS anyway. It isn't like I voted for you. Maybe you are mafia after all, eh?

HoS means that you suspect him. He wants to clear that suspicion. Of course he's going to defend himself.

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

Votals:
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario
spurge[L-10] - insom
radish[L-10] - Rol
prof - Rolmario

You're correct, it was a typo. 87 hours as of that post. Currently 85 hours and 45 minutes.

supermario128 said:
Final-Fan said:
Your vote is quite stupid then. Not that I'd have a huge problem with a joke vote at this point, but it's troubling that you avoided admitting it was such when specifically pressed about your vote by hat (who even assumed it was a joke, and you acted all offended). Combine that with the rest of your behavior, and I will be pretty likely to vote you after I get some sleep.

"Who says my vote on FF was a joke. He just admitted to being anti town didn't he? "

You people need to get your sarcasm detector's fixed.

Get our sarcasm detector's fixed what?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
You know I am hardly on here on the weekends Rol. Pushing something that is not there....looking for any reason to get people to think I am scum. Remember I post little when I am scum. Does that help your detective work Rol? You will be lynched or killed day one or two anyways so as scum you are no threat to anyone. Quote me again when you have something else brilliant to say!

As far as I am concerned, you are basically online 24/7. But anyway, I was checking your profile before I quoted you yesterday and while it had been about eight hours since you had not posted in the Mafia thread, the small excerpt of your posting history at the bottom showed three posts within the last hour in various threads, giving me enough reason to call you out.

Now you say you post little when you are scum.

Do you maybe want to make an outright confession?

Last post: 52 minutes ago.

Last post in here: 9 hours ago.

HoS spurgeonryan

RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
You know I am hardly on here on the weekends Rol. Pushing something that is not there....looking for any reason to get people to think I am scum. Remember I post little when I am scum. Does that help your detective work Rol? You will be lynched or killed day one or two anyways so as scum you are no threat to anyone. Quote me again when you have something else brilliant to say!

As far as I am concerned, you are basically online 24/7. But anyway, I was checking your profile before I quoted you yesterday and while it had been about eight hours since you had not posted in the Mafia thread, the small excerpt of your posting history at the bottom showed three posts within the last hour in various threads, giving me enough reason to call you out.

Now you say you post little when you are scum.

Do you maybe want to make an outright confession?

I think he just did. Trololol! He is posting little right now. AHAHAHAHA!

That made me laugh! ahahaha!

ROFLMAO!!

Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

Votals:
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario
spurge[L-10] - insom
radish[L-10] - Rol
prof - Rolmario

You're correct, it was a typo. 87 hours as of that post. Currently 85 hours and 45 minutes.

In a more friendly format:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=&day=14&month=6&year=2012&hour=00&min=00&sec=00&p0=0

Let me see if I can get this to embed: