By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

pezus said:
radishhead said:
pezus said:
Radish, everyone knows. You have already said too much.

I thought so. Never mind, I'll just contribute today what I can

Since everyone knows by now, can you tell us what you meant by "if my role was any use last night then spurge wouldn't only be dead?"

Ohh, maybe you don't know my role after all then :)

Carry on all!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
pezus said:
radishhead said:
pezus said:

Since everyone knows by now, can you tell us what you meant by "if my role was any use last night then spurge wouldn't only be dead?"

What is the meaning of this?

Okay... I am unsure on what Radish is going to pull here...

radishhead said:
pezus said:
radishhead said:
pezus said:

Ohh, maybe you don't know my role after all then :)

Carry on all!

I've known your role for a very long time. It's why I never nor will I ever roleclaim.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
pezus said:

Since you already said that you tried to kill someone on Night 2, you might as well say who. But if you are the town role you are implying, then we would have had three kills on Night 2 that didn't happen. This is madness.

Okay, clearly my softclaim has just caused mass confusion. I don't have a killing role xD Sorry guys, please pretend I didn't say anything

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
pezus said:

Since you already said that you tried to kill someone on Night 2, you might as well say who. But if you are the town role you are implying, then we would have had three kills on Night 2 that didn't happen. This is madness.

Okay, clearly my softclaim has just caused mass confusion. I don't have a killing role xD Sorry guys, please pretend I didn't say anything

Uuummm... okay, I actually was never under this specific impression in the first place...

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

radishhead said:

[quotes]

Uuummm... okay, I actually was never under this specific impression in the first place...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4640181 

I read it differently...

radishhead said:
RolStoppable said:
radishhead said:
pezus said:

I think this is a good idea. I have absolutely no idea what you've been saying (somebody else would have died if your ability carried through, but you don't kill?)

You know what? Don't say anymore. They've killed one of our doctors, and we probably don't want to lose whatever the hell you are.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:

Follow the recent posts and you will know. What do you want to know?

It felt like rolefishing. Don't ask him anymore questions.

pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:
mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:

Follow the recent posts and you will know. What do you want to know?

It felt like rolefishing. Don't ask him anymore questions.

Yes, because I thought he had already given most of it away, but apparently not...so I will leave it be. 

What does everyone think about the theory that both Scum teams targeted Rol last night and somebody protected him? Rol has been probably the most active scumhunter the whole game so wouldn't you think scum would target him, especially since he has a power-role?

Who protected him, though? Spurge clearly protected a mafioso. I "protected" Noctis.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective