By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Anyway, since it looks like we decided to wait for night, and I don't want anything crazy to happen... I am also going to make unofficial votals

Unvote

Votals:  
Mario[L-3] - happy, hat, mantle, Kantor, Baalz, mantle, radish, ff, noctis, rol
Noctis[L-7] - radish, Final-Fan, Rol
Kantor[L-8] - Mario, pezusRolradishFinal-Fan 
korppi[L-6] - happy, stefl, danne, spry
spurge - Stefl
hat - Baalz, Mario
insom - spurge
Baalz - happy
happy - Mario

Around the Network

We're "waiting for night"? Does that mean that people are having second thoughts about having a lynch today, or am I understanding that wrong?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Spurgeonryan, I just copy pasted the votals from prof and added the changes... I did not bother to check his votals

RolStoppable said:
I know I'll be here before the deadline, so I will vote after the two ongoing Euro 2012 matches are over.

Who's playing in Euro today?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
If you have time to check the internet insomniac, you have time to make a comment or quick vote on what you think should happen. Or at least check in with a status update on what is going on with you. If the fires are still giving you problems that is fine, but just make sure you tell us before you leave again.

I did tell everyone that I would be gone this weekend (though this was for father's day, as well as various other family holidays, including my birthday) sometime on Friday, and I only got back online a few minutes ago. I am currently trying to read through 377 new posts, and I'm less than a third of the way through. I realize that the deadline is coming up in less than an hour, but there's not much I can do about that now. I'll do my best to catch up and share thoughts, but you'll have to be patient, and understand that my post likely won't cover everything if I want to get it in before the deadline.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
Frankly, pezus, I am not too keen on giving the mafia information about how much people are trusted/distrusted by town when it's not going to make a difference to TOWN players until the next Day anyway.

At least tell us how you feel about yourself. Do you find yourself trustworthy?

Well, I figure this is a joke, but there is one thing I could comment on:  If I wasn't me, I think I would think it would be pretty odd for me to interact that much with prof if I was on his scumteam.  Scum voting scum is common, but I don't think it's common for them to start big huge debates with each other that draw lots of attention. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

pezus said:

Why are all the L-X's wrong? (L-7 for noctis?)

I don't think Stefl has changed them with unvoting/voting. I'll see if I can fix them.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Votals:  
Mario[L-3] - happy, hat, mantle, Kantor, Baalz, mantle, radish, ff, noctis, rol

Kantor[L-8] - Mario, pezusRolradishFinal-Fan 
korppi[L-6] - happy, stefl, danne, spry

Noctis -  radish, Final-Fan, Rol
spurge - Stefl
hat - Baalz, Mario
insom - spurge
Baalz - happy
happy - Mario

(Unofficial)

About 35 minutes remain of today.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

vote : supermario128

I suggest everyone who wants to vote should vote straight away, there is only 20 minutes remaining.

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2&month=06&day=18&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

15 minutes remaining. I will post a ***STOP POSTING*** label bolded when we hit 13 minutes.