By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

*precise

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

Quoting you"

"Some might ignore it completely and those people especially are probably scum. I'm going to have to look back and see who didn't even acknowledge my question."

Really... you never said that, ay? I do give you credit for adding the "probably" to avoid generalizing, but no, that's exactly what you said.

And yes, you definitely smell. Especially the more I question you.

I like how you completely ignore the word "probably". lol

"...the abscence of flavor in the OP when the game started (not paying attention). Despite telling him point blank that my "I love the flavor opening..." post was me being sarcastic about the missing opening flavor. "

Either way, I still found it suspicious. Why are you defending yourself against a HoS anyway. It isn't like I voted for you. Maybe you are mafia after all, eh?

What are you talking about? I specifically acknowledged the 'probably'. Mario, your lack of attention is disturbing.

It's more than me just defending myself, it's your overlooking details and lack of following the game in general that is bugging me.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Baalzamon said:
Blah blah blah, usual day one garbage, blah blah blah.

While I'm at it, I might as well ask, did anybody else feel the need to read up on the Game of Thrones series for this game? I know some of you are already familiar with it, and this might tell me absolutely nothing, but you just never know.

blah blah blah what a stupid post. See? I can do that too. What you see as insignificant I see as an opportunity of making reads. Don't underestimate the power of discussion. The contribution itself could be stupid, but there's always more to it than meets the eye.

Your question. I only read about my character, and frankly I don't remember much about her because I didn't care. I never read the books or watched the series.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Final-Fan said:
@ SM128: If you're not joking, what is up with your smiley faces? Tell me the presice reasoning behind your vote of me, and if it's not stupid then I might not vote you.

Fine, fine. That vote was a joke too. Nothing gets past you.

Seriously though, it is Day 1 and we haven't even heard from everyone yet which is why joke votes are still okay. I promise I will be more serious with my voted from here on out.

hatmoza said:

What are you talking about? I specifically acknowledged the 'probably'. Mario, your lack of attention is disturbing.

It's more than me just defending myself, it's your overlooking details and lack of following the game in general that is bugging me.

I was referring to the first time you paraphrased my thoughts. You conveniently left it out THEN. Also, I am paying attention just fine.

I am not overlooking anything, over thinking perhaps, but not over looking. Also, the game just started and I am following it. Sorry if I have to work from time to time.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

I think what he meant was that by saying 'probably', he avoided categorically stating that those people were scum, and therefore your criticism is invalid. Insert rolling-eyes reference.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

Your vote is quite stupid then. Not that I'd have a huge problem with a joke vote at this point, but it's troubling that you avoided admitting it was such when specifically pressed about your vote by hat (who even assumed it was a joke, and you acted all offended). Combine that with the rest of your behavior, and I will be pretty likely to vote you after I get some sleep.

Final-Fan said:
Your vote is quite stupid then. Not that I'd have a huge problem with a joke vote at this point, but it's troubling that you avoided admitting it was such when specifically pressed about your vote by hat (who even assumed it was a joke, and you acted all offended). Combine that with the rest of your behavior, and I will be pretty likely to vote you after I get some sleep.

"Who says my vote on FF was a joke. He just admitted to being anti town didn't he? "

You people need to get your sarcasm detector's fixed.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Weekends can be bad for me with keeping up. I was busy with my siblings coming into town. and a cousins wedding. I have tried to keep up wth my phone but have not een able to even say that I was busy. Tomorrow I wil l

Votals:
No Lynch[L-8] - FF, Kantor, Baalz
FF[L-9] - Stefl, mario
Stefl[L-10] - insom, Noctis
spurge[L-10] - insom
radish[L-10] - Rol
prof - Rolmario

With 20 players alive, it 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

87 hours. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)

supermario128 said:
hatmoza said:

Quoting you"

"Some might ignore it completely and those people especially are probably scum. I'm going to have to look back and see who didn't even acknowledge my question."

Really... you never said that, ay? I do give you credit for adding the "probably" to avoid generalizing, but no, that's exactly what you said.

And yes, you definitely smell. Especially the more I question you.

I like how you completely ignore the word "probably". lol

"...the abscence of flavor in the OP when the game started (not paying attention). Despite telling him point blank that my "I love the flavor opening..." post was me being sarcastic about the missing opening flavor. "

Either way, I still found it suspicious. Why are you defending yourself against a HoS anyway. It isn't like I voted for you. Maybe you are mafia after all, eh?

Your joke vote of Final-Fan is making it difficult to take anything you say seriously.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective