By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
I say we'll lynch noctis for coming back only to leave again immediately.

korppi will be our second option, because if two people are guilty of very similar behavior, we can be more forgiving to a newb.

Excuse me from trying to sleep. >_>  I am from the Philippines.

It's 3:22 am in here. I also need to wake up early. I suddenly woke up because of the hard rain and I forgot to close my window and I got partially wet.

You guys don't believe  me here.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/weather

Yes, we have typhoon.

So excuse me again from trying to sleep again.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:
Nice list, Danne! I'm serious, I'm not sure how much it helps scumhunt right now but if it aids your understanding then good job. That looks, offhand, like a reasonably complete listing of the possibilities.

Now then, I'm tempted to vote Mario in light of the looming time limit, but it's possible his shittiness is just him playing bad this game instead of being bad. What do people think of that? More importantly, who else would we lynch? Noctis? Happy?

And mario, do you know when your target would know they've been motivated? I.e., is it possible for someone to verify your claim by Day 3?

What do you think of Kantor? I see you have listed Noctis, Happy and Mario as possible lynch candidates, but why not Kantor?

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yes, we have typhoon.

Look, just because you are underwater is no excuse to not be at your computer posting. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

mantlepiecek said:

What do you think of Kantor? I see you have listed Noctis, Happy and Mario as possible lynch candidates, but why not Kantor?

When I said I was tempted to vote Mario, I meant "as opposed to Kantor, who is of course also a suspect".  I am waffling between those two, which is part of the reason I'd rather lynch someone else entirely if we have a good reason to -- because I think that before too long the choice between the two of them will become pretty obvious. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Final-Fan said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yes, we have typhoon.

Look, just because you are underwater is no excuse to not be at your computer posting. 

It looks like you are not reading my post. Whatever. It's not even the typhoon the reason I am not posting a lot. Maybe you should look it up. 

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
I say we'll lynch noctis for coming back only to leave again immediately.

korppi will be our second option, because if two people are guilty of very similar behavior, we can be more forgiving to a newb.

I thought absence was only a newb scum tell? Noctis is a highly experienced player and ought to know better.

It's all very WIFOM.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Vote: Kantor

I have had a bad feeling about him for a while, and Rol confirming that he visited prof only strengthens that position. We need to lynch either Mario or Kantor and if Kantor turns out town, Mario is very very likely the scummy one. I say we lynch Kantor and if he turns out town, the possible vig shoots Mario,

I am also leaning towards kantor being the mafioso who fakeclaimed out of the two. But if kantor flips town doctor, then the vigilante shouldn't shoot mario, because it would make the insane doctor claim more credible.

Vote: kantor

As for your question to baalz, he already said that he has misread the wiki shortly after I corrected him.

This makes no sense. If kantor flips town doctor, then Mario is most likely a Mafia Strongman.

Hey Rol, do you find Philip's lack of sense of humor disturbing? Or did I do something wrong?

Final-Fan said:
Hey Rol, do you find Philip's lack of sense of humor disturbing? Or did I do something wrong?

Is his name actually Phillip, or is that just a joke based on his country?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

RolStoppable said:
mantlepiecek said:

This makes no sense. If kantor flips town doctor, then Mario is most likely a Mafia Strongman.

Or it means that kantor is an insane doctor.

Shouldn't he flip insane doctor then?