By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
what good is a insane doc that kills ppl instead of protecting them? Is there any use at all? I guess he could function as a sort of vig?

An insane doctor has a 50% chance of protecting and a 50% chance of killing.

aaa man... What he could do is try and "protect" a scum night after night ^^

If he knew who the scum were, he could just have them lynched for a 100% success rate

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
what good is a insane doc that kills ppl instead of protecting them? Is there any use at all? I guess he could function as a sort of vig?

An insane doctor has a 50% chance of protecting and a 50% chance of killing.

aaa man... What he could do is try and "protect" a scum night after night ^^

If he knew who the scum were, he could just have them lynched for a 100% success rate

haha yeah that's true :D

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Votals:
Mario[L-7] - happy, hat, mantle
happy[L-8] - Mario
korppi[L-8] - happy
spurge[L-8] - Stefl
Noctis[L-8] - radish
hat - Baalz, Mario
insom - spurge
Baalz - happy

With 16 players alive, 9 votes are needed for a majority lynch.

43 hours, 20 minutes remain. Day ends Monday 5PM EDT(9PM UTC)
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night+2&month=06&day=18&year=2012&hour=17&min=&sec=&p0=179

I still have to read around 50 posts I believe. I will be commenting on this Mario-Kantor thing, and I want to talk to Mario as well. I will be doing this quite some time later though.

Also

unvote : supermario128

FoS : Danne

HoS : Korppi

HoS : Noctis                      

Baalzamon said:
supermario128 said:
happydolphin said:

For example, you can't have a Cop aligned mafia, it's not possible.

Are you sure that the mafia can't have a "Cop"?

Boy, you sure hit the nail on the head with that.

I was trying to correct his mistake. Everyone knows there are mafia aligned cops. Also, the only reason I put "cop" in quotes is because it wouldn't be a conventional cop. Honestly, to say I hit the nail on the head with that is calling everyone else stupid for not realizing it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Alright, I don't see any point in keeping this information to myself any longer: mario and kantor were the only two people I saw. Now it's down to if we trust both of their claims.

I think Kantor is lying through his teeth. I am surprised at how quickly you believe him, but how hard it was for you to believe me. If we were the only two people to visit Prof last night then this 100% confirms that Kantor killed him. Personally, I don't believe his insane doc claim for one second. It is the perfect excuse as to how he could have accidentally killed him. It is funny that he didn't go after me too. Right away he says he is an insane doctor, but insane doctors are not notified as such. Why didn't he just say he was a normal doctor? Why didn't he go after me instead? He knows I am telling the truth and I know that he is lying scum. I'm now sure that scum have safe claims for their names, but not for roles.

Unvote

Vote: Kantor

Nintendo still doomed?

spurgeonryan said:
@ radish

And you are not playing scummy. What does that usually mean everyone?

Actually, Radish is missing a lot of things and getting name claims mixed up. I'm about 90% sure he is town at this point. Remember that a scum Radish is more helpful than a town Radish.

Nintendo still doomed?

happydolphin said:

@Mario. Do you remember in day 1 when prof confirmed to us that he certainly would use his name cop ability during the night, why would you want to motivate him, was it a defensive tactic? I'm thinking so since you mentioned that you wanted to target yourself. But that makes me wonder, why didn't you target another townie, were you afraid of a misuse of a power role? Or were you afraid of targetting an insane role or an anti-town player? I'm thinking so but I'd just like to hear it from the horse's mouth (no pun intended mr pony avi :P).

I tried to motivate him because he claimed name cop. I honestly thought he was town at the time, but I was hesitant about using it on him because Prof always dies night one. I knew my role would be wasted that night and I was right. Thus, I tried to motivate myself because my PM never said I couldn't. Then on night two I could motivate two different people after I was more aware of who to use it on. Like I said, Linkz wouldn't allow it. I didn't target anyone else because it would have been guess work. Put yourself in my shoes. Who would you have targeted Happy? Horse's mouth. lol

Nintendo still doomed?

Kantor said:

Motivator is a fairly unorthodox role and so a fairly safe claim.

The track record of people claiming Stark is not good.

I'm still not entirely sure you're town, especially if you and I come up as the only people who targeted prof (which is pretty unlikely).

It is a safe claim for me because it really is my role. People will find out soon enough, so I have nothing to worry about. I'll motivate someone tonight and they will have two uses on night three.

I don't know about Starks or anything else to do with this series. I just know that is my character and I have not lied about it, unlike you.

If you really were a doctor you wouldn't believe me for one second. The fact that you have some faith in me proves you are scum in my eyes.

Nintendo still doomed?

hatmoza said:

Anyone who questions you is scum. Is that how mafia is being played now?

Obviously, if I am suspicious of the RIGHT people they will say I am wrong and become suspicious of me in return. This could also be because they are town and have a right to be suspicious though. Either way, you three having a vote on me has nothing to do with it. I was suspicious of you from the very beginning, I was suspicious of Happy ever since he brought up talk of two mafia factions out of the blue, and I was suspicious of Manlte for his change in play style along with defending Prof early on for no reason.

Nintendo still doomed?