By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:

Does Sansa Stark make sense for a doctor role?

Not especially, but Daenerys didn't make a huge amount of sense for a namecop role either.

I see. So characters and roles may not be linked in all cases.

You are a doctor without restrictions, right?

None that I know of. No X-shot, if that's what you mean.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Sansa as a doc? I find this doubtful; but as stated previously Daenerys wasn't that obvious - but Jon kind of was. Has everyone moved on now from the spurge and the missing doctor case? I'll leave you alone for now Sansa =)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Sansa Stark, eh? Role: Cry-Baby

Does Sansa Stark make sense for a doctor role?

Not especially, but Daenerys didn't make a huge amount of sense for a namecop role either.

Yeah, Daenerys and Sansa (should spurges claim be true) is kind of off... But so if my name/role I guess... This only makes it harder to detect fake claims...

Unvote

By the way Spurge, the whole thing was an attempt to make sure you don't claim my actual name. Does this clear you completely? Of course not, but it definitely makes me feel better about you.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Well, it does seem a little too convenient that such golden information should yield only hapless town that somehow accidentally killed prof. On the other hand, mario's claim is testable and Kantor's is potentially useful.

I did mention that Happy said something I found incredibly suspicious. Did you notice that post, Rol?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

what good is a insane doc that kills ppl instead of protecting them? Is there any use at all? I guess he could function as a sort of vig?

DanneSandin said:
what good is a insane doc that kills ppl instead of protecting them? Is there any use at all? I guess he could function as a sort of vig?

An insane doctor has a 50% chance of protecting and a 50% chance of killing.

Baalzamon said:
Unvote

By the way Spurge, the whole thing was an attempt to make sure you don't claim my actual name. Does this clear you completely? Of course not, but it definitely makes me feel better about you.

So you are a Stark after all?

Kantor said:
Baalzamon said:
Unvote

So you are a Stark after all?

Yeah he's claimed a Stark (which one we don't know) a while back

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:

An insane doctor has a 50% chance of protecting and a 50% chance of killing.

aaa man... What he could do is try and "protect" a scum night after night ^^