By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

happydolphin said:
@Spurge. You're depressing me. I never said I wanted you to out yourself, on the very opposite. Can I not count on you when I take your defense?

This might be the scummiest thing I have read in this entire thread. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@ Kantor

Happyd is interesting isn't he?

It's nice that we can agree on something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

spurgeonryan said:
I am sorry. I am on my kindle. Has stefl said his name? Lets just make this easy. Everyone say their name. Then we do not have to worry about fake name claiming.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Maester Aemon.

Now how about you follow suit?

I actually forgot that Noctis was playing this round

Vote: Noctis

Get over here!

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
Lol, you are just dying for me to say what I am stefl. I am not afraid of a lynch though. I feel I have given enough for now. You are going off the deep end over nothing. The weekend will be long, and we have plenty of time until day 2 is over. I will say what I am plenty of time before day 2 ends.

If you already plan to reveal your (first) name, why the hell do you want to wait?!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

ninja'd, I presume.

spurgeonryan said:
Sansa.

So how does that sound? Anyone want to take me up on my offer?

@ kantor

Just saw your post in my other tab. I am waiting for stefl actually.

This post was written up before my first post after kantor re claimed his name. In case some were confused.

Sansa, eh?

Do you kill mafia by whining about them? Or save people by whining about the people who are about to kill them?

Seriously, Sansa is by far the worst of the Starks. She is worse than Rickon, and he's like six.

But, I see no reason to disbelieve you. Do we have another Sansa Stark in here?

pezus said:

Sansa Stark, eh? Role: Cry-Baby

There are those who like Sansa more and more as the series goes on.

They are idiots

RolStoppable said:
pezus said:

Sansa Stark, eh? Role: Cry-Baby

Does Sansa Stark make sense for a doctor role?

Not especially, but Daenerys didn't make a huge amount of sense for a namecop role either.

^(Other than potentially being insane or whatever.)