By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

I feel seriously fucked right now, I just lost a lot of work on my reread... T.T

Is there a reason why you're always re-reading but hardly ever post? Most of your posts have been about you going to re-read. If you're writing a big one right now, I apologize, but still...

I am no longer writing a big one because Firefox fucked up and thought it would be funny to make me do all the work I have already done again... considering that I am @ work right now it makes me pissed even more... well then I have to do it tomorrow evening in order to keep my promise...

...also, do you even read the posts I make?  Because it looks to me like you are just skiming threw them, what do you have to say about this post, were I basically claim that I think you are the scummiest person arround right now (besides spurge, who does not really look good, because I don't really understand why he isn't nameclaiming, and hatmoza, of whome I only got really suspicious because of your posts (but I still have to look back for the post I am thinking about that he made, and have to check if someone else made a post about safelists before him))

Have you tried clicking the Reply button and pressing Ctrl-Z? I remember that used to help back in gamrConnect 1.0. It might still work now.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

I feel seriously fucked right now, I just lost a lot of work on my reread... T.T

Is there a reason why you're always re-reading but hardly ever post? Most of your posts have been about you going to re-read. If you're writing a big one right now, I apologize, but still...

I am no longer writing a big one because Firefox fucked up and thought it would be funny to make me do all the work I have already done again... considering that I am @ work right now it makes me pissed even more... well then I have to do it tomorrow evening in order to keep my promise...

...also, do you even read the posts I make?  Because it looks to me like you are just skiming threw them, what do you have to say about this post, were I basically claim that I think you are the scummiest person arround right now (besides spurge, who does not really look good, because I don't really understand why he isn't nameclaiming, and hatmoza, of whome I only got really suspicious because of your posts (but I still have to look back for the post I am thinking about that he made, and have to check if someone else made a post about safelists before him))

Have you tried clicking the Reply button and pressing Ctrl-Z? I remember that used to help back in gamrConnect 1.0. It might still work now.

Wait, are you talking about a Connect post here or something for work?

... and don't get me wrong, in both casses, if there really is a safelist, and in case there isn't such a thing, I am suspicious of you guys...

Kantor said:
Kantor said:
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

A GamrConnect post... and no it didn't help, thanks anyway...

pezus said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:
Kantor said:

Questioning people is a very townie thing to do.

Well prof questioned everybody and he was scum. There could be a hidden agenda behind someone's every move. I'm not sure I'm buying your "post count" excuse either, but whatever. This is just a hunch, nothing more.

I suppose that's true.

Having an antitown watcher doesn't make any sense to me, though, and if he's not a watcher, then he's somehow guessed that mario and I both targeted prof last night.

There seems to be some misunderstanding here. It's not Rol who I find suspicious at the moment, it is you. The way you said "even Rol..." was like you wanted Rol to get a good vibe from you and stop asking you questions.

Suspicion is healthy, but you're definitely reading too much into that. I don't consider my phrasing that carefully before I post.

Around the Network
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

I read it but didn't bother to respond because you said you were going to look deeper into it, and I was as such hoping you would realize how silly your theory sounds. Let's ignore the whole Baalz situation. How would it make sense for me to counterclaim miller if I was scum, lol?

That doesn't clear anyone for 100%, hell I could go out there, make a lie and confirm any one of the three(?) persons targeting prof last night to gather townpoints if I felt like it, not that I am scum and needed to do that... counterclaiming sometime is a gamble if someone is scum or town, see yesterday, when prof outed himself as name-cop instead of saying I call bull on his claim I could've counterclaimed (would've also been a lie)... but it would've ended up in either my or his lynch at that point... if I would've died, people would've call me stupid, if prof got lynched, I still would be stupid, but stupid with benefits, because he turned up scum...

ARGH leave me alone... I am enraged... leave me alone with all your stupid fakeclaims out there...

AND the reason I think its scummy is because some people seemso sure about the safelist, like I said, its just wording, you vs. rol in this case...

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Kantor said:
Kantor said:

A GamrConnect post... and no it didn't help, thanks anyway...

What exactly happened to your post? Did you write it and press reply and it didn't appear? If that happens it always works for me to hit the 'back' button and the text is right there again!

because Firefox fucked up = firefox crashed

Anyway... i need to calm down, not only are you pissing me off... I am also angry about losing my fucking post... bye

Summary of noctis posts on day one until page 6 or so...

bla Vote:Stefl bla HoS: Wonk bla lol lol lol spurge logic hilarious lol lol lol...

I actually wasted my time to read through that shit he posted until then, comment on it (which is a waste with such stupid comments he has made) and then I am getting shited on by my fucking stupid browser

Stefl1504 said:

Summary of noctis posts on day one until page 6 or so...

bla Vote:Stefl bla HoS: Wonk bla lol lol lol spurge logic hilarious lol lol lol...

I actually wasted my time to read through that shit he posted until then, comment on it (which is a waste with such stupid comments he has made) and then I am getting shited on by my fucking stupid browser

This is actually a very good point.

Where the hell is Noctis? Has he even shown up today?