By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

I would really like everybody to weigh in on this situation. You may well have caught something that all of us have missed. Anybody who hasn't yet commented, please comment.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
spurgeonryan said:
Danne

Before I go on let me get this straight. Kantor claimed doctor and he protected theprof. The Prof still died. Would that not mean he could be an insane doctor? If I am not a regular doctor wouldn't that mean there was or is a real doctor some where in this game? Most likely?

Or am I wrong?

With all your posts on Day 2 that contain implications of a doctor role you have already made yourself a target for a Night-kill. Instead of dancing around you might as well say what you know, because it won't make you more of a target than you are already. Help us to figure out what happened last Night and if both mario and kantor were telling the truth.

Do you think spurge should nameclaim, Rol?

RolStoppable said:
Kantor said:
spurgeonryan said:
Baalz

Danne learned his lesson fast from being too pushy. Have you?

HappyD

Thanks, but being nice and asking for me to tell in this game is almost the same as being pushy and expecting me to tell.

Even Rol is asking you to be more open.

Do it for the sake of the town.

Elaborate on the bolded part.

You are an experienced player and undoubtedly pro-town. Your opinion should hold more sway than that of DanneSandin and Baalzamon.

Kantor said:

You are an experienced player and undoubtedly pro-town. Your opinion should hold more sway than that of DanneSandin and Baalzamon.

You do realize I have been playing for...like 17 rounds now, minus ones I have hosted and skipping a couple.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I feel seriously fucked right now, I just lost a lot of work on my reread... T.T

Around the Network
pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

I feel seriously fucked right now, I just lost a lot of work on my reread... T.T

Is there a reason why you're always re-reading but hardly ever post? Most of your posts have been about you going to re-read. If you're writing a big one right now, I apologize, but still...

I read his message as "I was writing a reread but VGChartz screwed up and now it's gone" - I could be wrong though

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Baalzamon said:
Kantor said:

You do realize I have been playing for...like 17 rounds now, minus ones I have hosted and skipping a couple.

Sorry about that. I suppose I end up judging by post count, which come to think of it is a pretty stupid measure. I am still, however, less sure of you being town than I am of Rol.

Very well, spurge: two highly experienced players are asking you to nameclaim.

pezus said:
Kantor said:
spurgeonryan said:
Baalz

Danne learned his lesson fast from being too pushy. Have you?

HappyD

Thanks, but being nice and asking for me to tell in this game is almost the same as being pushy and expecting me to tell.

Even Rol is asking you to be more open.

Do it for the sake of the town.

I don't know why, but this rubs me the wrong way. Seems like you're trying to get on Rol's good side, he's the one who was questioning you after all.

Questioning people is a very townie thing to do.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:

Is there a reason why you're always re-reading but hardly ever post? Most of your posts have been about you going to re-read. If you're writing a big one right now, I apologize, but still...

I am no longer writing a big one because Firefox fucked up and thought it would be funny to make me do all the work I have already done again... considering that I am @ work right now it makes me pissed even more... well then I have to do it tomorrow evening in order to keep my promise...

...also, do you even read the posts I make?  Because it looks to me like you are just skiming threw them, what do you have to say about this post, were I basically claim that I think you are the scummiest person arround right now (besides spurge, who does not really look good, because I don't really understand why he isn't nameclaiming, and hatmoza, of whome I only got really suspicious because of your posts (but I still have to look back for the post I am thinking about that he made, and have to check if someone else made a post about safelists before him))

pezus said:
Kantor said:

Questioning people is a very townie thing to do.

Well prof questioned everybody and he was scum. There could be a hidden agenda behind someone's every move. I'm not sure I'm buying your "post count" excuse either, but whatever. This is just a hunch, nothing more.

I suppose that's true.

Having an antitown watcher doesn't make any sense to me, though, and if he's not a watcher, then he's somehow guessed that mario and I both targeted prof last night.