By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

In theory, Eddard could be a motivator. Eddard is undoubtedly town.

All that remains to be seen is whether or not supermario is Eddard the Motivator. Remember, a motivator could be scum-aligned.

I'd say that if his name checks out legit, we can safely assume that he's telling the truth - which should mean he's knee deep in mafia shit ^^ well, so would you be should you be telling the truth :P

Unfortunately, our namecop is both dead and not actually our namecop.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
Yes, I think it is time for both Kantor and Spurge to name claim: one of them is the doctor - and which one we should be able to figure out by character.

Anyone have any objections to this??

No objections

Hahaha you noticed how I made a prof here?! :D LuLz! I'm not pushing them, I'm only wasking nicely if anyone else have any objections outing our potential docs ^^ Man, honest mistake! But if we are to sort this mess out we need to know.

BUT, wouldn't it be a benefit if the mafia DIDN'T know which one's which? well, if (let's say) spurge is mafia, they'd know Kantor is the doc.....

That's true. But spurge/me coming up as a doc doesn't mean the other one is necessarily mafia.

As I said, we could both be flawed doctors.

Spurge, just to end this whole song and dance, can you confim that you are a doctor?

Oh yeah - flavor docs would explain a lot then! However, as far as I understand flavos docs cure different things - so to speak... and last night everyone was decapitated (correct spelling?!)... don't see how a fire/poison doc would be able to cure that ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:

In theory, Eddard could be a motivator. Eddard is undoubtedly town.

All that remains to be seen is whether or not supermario is Eddard the Motivator. Remember, a motivator could be scum-aligned.

I'd say that if his name checks out legit, we can safely assume that he's telling the truth - which should mean he's knee deep in mafia shit ^^ well, so would you be should you be telling the truth :P

Unfortunately, our namecop is both dead and not actually our namecop.

well, if one scum faction had a name cop, surely the town would get one as well?!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Well, an insane doctor would explain Prof's untimely death. You'd think everyone and their mothers would be at Prof's last night. And since he's 'mafia', and we are not sure of the nature of any other faction. This whole story of two docs is becoming more believable. The irony would be very strong if the very protection prof rightfully earned was the thing that killed him.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Either way you look at it, if one's scum and the other is the doctor, Rol prematurely outed the doc for a likely scum in this case if they are both not docs. Furthermore Rol is at risk of coming the Cartel's manipulated bitch. Picture me giving you a big thumbs with a smile so cheesy it comes off as sarcastic.

Now we are at the mercy of night killers unless there is another protective role like bodyguard who can risk their neck for the doc because you know damn sure who they are targeting tonight.

After letting all that out, I have to actually read what posts I skipped and decide for myself who (if) there's a lying scum.

FYI, I had a dream baalz was scum. I never have dreams about VGC.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Honestly, I would feel comfortable with lynching either Spurge, Happy, Mantle, or Hatz at this point. Final Fan and Kantor to a lesser extent as well. It seems a lot of people are suspicious of Spurge though, maybe he is our best bet at this point. His play this whole game just seems "off".

The 3 people who have votes on you are your top lynch candidates?

You are so unbelievably scummy I swear to God. If we didn't have the new lead we had right now I would never take my vote off of you.

supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

A nameclaim means nothing when a few people already mentioned that Linkz could have provided safeclaims.

Go on and roleclaim. Entertain me.

What an utterly ridiculous excuse for not having a quicktopic to post in.

You failed to explain why you think I am scum. I will role claim if the time comes, but you honestly sound like mafia trying to figure out someone's role at this point.

I don't need an excuse as to why I don't have a quick topic because I DON'T HAVE ONE. I still have a small pro town vibe on you, but it is quickly diminishing.

Anyone who questions you is scum. Is that how mafia is being played now?

It's how I used to play when I was town - I don't consider that alone to be extremely scummy, but I might look back on earlier posts by Mario to see what I can find

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

hatmoza said:

Now we are at the mercy of night killers unless there is another protective role like bodyguard who can risk their neck for the doc because you know damn sure who they are targeting tonight.

The problem is, there are now two "docs", so even if we did have a bodyguard-like role, they wouldn't have a clue which of the two to protect

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

supermario128 said:
RolStoppable said:

I watched prof. If you didn't kill him, what else were you doing there?

Then you should have seen EVERYONE who targeted Prof last night. Why did you single me out?

I might as well claim now. I am the town motivator. I first attempted to motivate myself, but Linkz wouldn't have it. So I picked Prof because he was the only one that I knew who could have benefited from being motivated. Honestly, I could have randomized my choice, but that would have been rather useless as well.

Put yourself in my shoes, what would you have done?

Ok, I didn't realize that you roleclaimed my first skim through and honestly, I have a harder time believing this than the insane cope.

Not only is motivator a weak claim and a convienient excuse, but you mentioned you tried to motivate yourself. Do you understand how silly that sounds? A motivator allows the playe he targets to use their ability twice the following night. What benefit would you have from motivating yourself? Maybe it wouldn't appear so silly if you explained that o me. That's a serious question I want answered. Is it because your ability is x shot?