By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

RolStoppable said:
supermario128 said:

Then you should have seen EVERYONE who targeted Prof last night. Why did you single me out?

I might as well claim now. I am the town motivator. I first attempted to motivate myself, but Linkz wouldn't have it. So I picked Prof because he was the only one that I knew who could have benefited from being motivated. Honestly, I could have randomized my choice, but that would have been rather useless as well.

Put yourself in my shoes, what would you have done?

I did see more than one person. I thought you were the most likely person to have killed prof, but I wasn't entirely sure. I watched people's reactions and non-reactions to my threat. When you came online, started to respond to posts in order and then stopped when mine was coming up next, that's where my suspicion strengthened. Then comes spurge's post out of nowhere and I start to think that you ordered him to see if I wasn't outright bluffing. One thing comes after another and so we are where we are now.

If you truly are the town motivator (does Eddard Stark fit this role in some way?), then it makes sense to target prof. After all, I targeted prof as well because he seemed to be the best bet to return valuable information.

Eddard Stark COULD fit the role of motivator: he is the hand (second in command) of the King during first season, and more or less rules the Kingdom, and doing a fairly good job of it. But it is as far fetched as my character vs role... So it's plausible.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
insomniac17 said:
Supermario, who would you prefer to lynch out of those you listed, and Spurge, why did you choose Kantor?

Hey, insomniac - what's going on here? This is the second person (that I remember) you've asked about me and Kantor? What gives? Is it our flavor analysis you fear? Want to get rid of us so you can fake claim a character without being questioned and outed as scum? Better get rid of pezus as well then: he's a fan too. ^^

Eddard Stark is such a key character that he must be in the game somewhere- the fact that nobody has counter claimed him yet suggests that Rol is at least telling the truth in that respect. Now it's just down to whether he would be town or mafia aligned - I think by reading his wiki page that he's very likely to be town-aligned

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

insomniac17 said:
It looks like most people are gone either for the evening or weekend (a quick browse shows myself, Rol, Baalz, and Spurge online). I myself will be gone for all of tomorrow and most of Sunday, and I don't think I'll have a chance to get online before later Sunday evening.

Baalz (or anyone who's online); what are your thoughts on Danne and Kantor?

THIS again?! third time you ask this... Third time's the charm I guess ;)

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:

Now, when I posted this "theory" I was quite tired and in bed, so I didn't even consider that if prof would have in fact been able to make a kill he most likely have done so, got his kill, and THEN die himself. So this theory actually don't work since a person can in fact kill someone before being killed himself. It was a tired mistake. NOW I understand why you didn't understand me ^^

Thanks. That helps to explain things. Why are you assuming Prof had to make the kill though. What if he is part of a larger team and his team mate made the kill as opposed to Prof himself?

Yeah, when I posted that I was under the assumtion that 3rd party always opperated alone (I only have last game to go by, if you remember) - so prof being 3rd party meant (to me) he was he's own little gang - that perhaps could grow (refering to him being cartel).

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
supermario128 said:
insomniac17 said:
Mario; Before, you listed Final-Fan and Kantor as "lesser" suspects. Has something changed that you would have no preference between your five choices?

Yes, Spurge seems to have hinted at his role. That moves the others up. I guess you could say I would slightly prefer Happy over the rest, but only slightly. Also, there is the possibility Spurge said that to get the pressure off of him. (Maybe someone in the quick topic told him to say it)

Let's see what Mantle, FF, and Happy have to say. I wonder if they are still suspicious of me.

Motivator is a fairly unorthodox role and so a fairly safe claim.

The track record of people claiming Stark is not good.

I'm still not entirely sure you're town, especially if you and I come up as the only people who targeted prof (which is pretty unlikely).

Yeah, I agree there's quite a few Starks out there (as I've said). Prof claim STark because there's like 6 or 7 of them, so it's pretty safe. Since then both Baalz and Mario have come forward. Kantor what do you feel about Ned being motivator? Does it fit?

In theory, Eddard could be a motivator. Eddard is undoubtedly town.

All that remains to be seen is whether or not supermario is Eddard the Motivator. Remember, a motivator could be scum-aligned.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
Yes, I think it is time for both Kantor and Spurge to name claim: one of them is the doctor - and which one we should be able to figure out by character.

Anyone have any objections to this??

No objections

Hahaha you noticed how I made a prof here?! :D LuLz! I'm not pushing them, I'm only wasking nicely if anyone else have any objections outing our potential docs ^^ Man, honest mistake! But if we are to sort this mess out we need to know.

BUT, wouldn't it be a benefit if the mafia DIDN'T know which one's which? well, if (let's say) spurge is mafia, they'd know Kantor is the doc.....

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
Yes, I think it is time for both Kantor and Spurge to name claim: one of them is the doctor - and which one we should be able to figure out by character.

Anyone have any objections to this??

No objections

Hahaha you noticed how I made a prof here?! :D LuLz! I'm not pushing them, I'm only wasking nicely if anyone else have any objections outing our potential docs ^^ Man, honest mistake! But if we are to sort this mess out we need to know.

BUT, wouldn't it be a benefit if the mafia DIDN'T know which one's which? well, if (let's say) spurge is mafia, they'd know Kantor is the doc.....

That's true. But spurge/me coming up as a doc doesn't mean the other one is necessarily mafia.

As I said, we could both be flawed doctors.

Spurge, just to end this whole song and dance, can you confim that you are a doctor?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

radishhead said:
Eddard Stark is such a key character that he must be in the game somewhere- the fact that nobody has counter claimed him yet suggests that Rol is at least telling the truth in that respect. Now it's just down to whether he would be town or mafia aligned - I think by reading his wiki page that he's very likely to be town-aligned

Remember that noone counter claimed Baalz when he claimed Robb Stark... But I agree, if Stannis Baratheon AND Balon Greyjoy is town, surely Ned Stark most be town as well?!

Kantor said:
DanneSandin said:
Kantor said:
supermario128 said:
insomniac17 said:
Mario; Before, you listed Final-Fan and Kantor as "lesser" suspects. Has something changed that you would have no preference between your five choices?

Yes, Spurge seems to have hinted at his role. That moves the others up. I guess you could say I would slightly prefer Happy over the rest, but only slightly. Also, there is the possibility Spurge said that to get the pressure off of him. (Maybe someone in the quick topic told him to say it)

Let's see what Mantle, FF, and Happy have to say. I wonder if they are still suspicious of me.

Motivator is a fairly unorthodox role and so a fairly safe claim.

The track record of people claiming Stark is not good.

I'm still not entirely sure you're town, especially if you and I come up as the only people who targeted prof (which is pretty unlikely).

Yeah, I agree there's quite a few Starks out there (as I've said). Prof claim STark because there's like 6 or 7 of them, so it's pretty safe. Since then both Baalz and Mario have come forward. Kantor what do you feel about Ned being motivator? Does it fit?

In theory, Eddard could be a motivator. Eddard is undoubtedly town.

All that remains to be seen is whether or not supermario is Eddard the Motivator. Remember, a motivator could be scum-aligned.

I'd say that if his name checks out legit, we can safely assume that he's telling the truth - which should mean he's knee deep in mafia shit ^^ well, so would you be should you be telling the truth :P