By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

Kantor said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:
Sorry, was playing Max Payne. Where the fuck is HappyD? He (and Trucks) are the only players yet to post. Checked his profile and he was last online a day ago. Does he remember he's playing the game?

Trucks mentioned that he wasn't going to be able to play until Sunday, and that was before the PMs were sent out, so he has no reason to lie. I trust him for now.

HappyD, on the other hand... surely no mafia would be so stupid as to completely not show up. More likely he doesn't know he's involved or just hasn't logged on.

FoS HappyD (I will happily withdraw this when he shows up; I just innately distrust any absentees).

FUCK. Why would I fall for that after you were just berated for falling for the same thing? He wasn't even on my list.

HoS pezus for being difficult.

To clarify what's going on here, HappyD isn't playing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Kantor said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:
Sorry, was playing Max Payne. Where the fuck is HappyD? He (and Trucks) are the only players yet to post. Checked his profile and he was last online a day ago. Does he remember he's playing the game?

Trucks mentioned that he wasn't going to be able to play until Sunday, and that was before the PMs were sent out, so he has no reason to lie. I trust him for now.

HappyD, on the other hand... surely no mafia would be so stupid as to completely not show up. More likely he doesn't know he's involved or just hasn't logged on.

FoS HappyD (I will happily withdraw this when he shows up; I just innately distrust any absentees).

FUCK. Why would I fall for that after you were just berated for falling for the same thing? He wasn't even on my list.

To clarify what's going on here, HappyD isn't playing.

Okay, yes he is, he's just happydolphin and has never been called happyd.

Disregard the last few posts.

unHoS pezus

*bangs head into wall*

pezus said:
Kantor said:
Kantor said:
pezus said:

What? I do not know what you are talking about. Both HappyD and Trucks were on your list, they are also playing according to the player list.

This has all been a misunderstanding and let's forget about the whole thing.

(I'm an idiot and didn't associate HappyD with happydolphin. D'oh).

hatmoza said:
Kantor said:

Rol is right, and we need to get some suspicions going.

FoS: Radishhead, pezus, theprof00 (those who fell for Rol's trick).

It's entirely possible that the above three just weren't paying attention. Perhaps there's a reason for that.

HoS: Spurgeonryan, who seems to have complained louder than anyone else about the townclaiming.

Did prof really fall for the nen thing?!

Could you provide the link. If true I can't believe I missed it

I was just going by what Rol said. I can't seem to find any example of him suspecting the imaginary nen-suer.

unFoS theprof00

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Here is the post in question (first paragraph is the relevant part). Nen's name isn't mentioned, but it's strongly implied that prof meant him.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4622545

It was briefly mentioned in passing. And he was on his phone, so he could be forgiven for not reading the OP.

If he is scum, it isn't related to this incident, I don't think.

Around the Network

I have to admit I fell for the nen-trick myself until rols vote... then I looked more carefully on what his motivation for voting might be... also I don't see the problem with Radish falling for such a trick... also I believe that prof was just playing along (actually I even find it a bit strange that this post is considered falling for the trick and  this post made before noctis revealed rols trick makes me believe that he was just playing along even more) also it appears to me that Final-Fan at least didn't notice that nen isn't in the game...

Stefl1504 said:

I have to admit I fell for the nen-trick myself until rols vote... then I looked more carefully on what his motivation for voting might be... also I don't see the problem with Radish falling for such a trick... also I believe that prof was just playing along (actually I even find it a bit strange that this post is considered falling for the trick and  this post made before noctis revealed rols trick makes me believe that he was just playing along even more) also it appears to me that Final-Fan at least didn't notice that nen isn't in the game...

You know, I think you're right. We're attaching too much importance to this.

Slap on Wrist pezus and radish, and let's continue.

RolStoppable said:
hatmoza said:

Here is the post in question (first paragraph is the relevant part). Nen's name isn't mentioned, but it's strongly implied that prof meant him.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4622545

That's why I hate pronouns out of context. He's definitely talking about nen. And for that he gets a finger. I know FoS' are usually refer to less suspicion than HoS, but me in particular, I have a huge finger. And I'm giving it to prof.

tsk tsk tsk prof. I'm holding you to a higher standard than Radish or Pezus for falling for that. Surely you can come here and explain yourself.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Stefl1504 said:

Well, no that is not true... Final-Fan might have noticed it... I can't really tell, but his lack of response to it seems a bit odd...

Stefl1504 said:

blah-blah

find it a bit strange that this post is considered falling for the trick and  this post made before noctis revealed rols trick makes me believe that he was just playing along even more) also it appears to me that Final-Fan at least didn't notice that nen isn't in the game...

@ the  this link

I was just reading that and it looked like back pedaling more than anything else after he realized he fell into the trap.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson