By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 42 - Game of Thrones

spurgeonryan said:
I am town. What a worthless, waste of a question to ask. Unless your a lie detector your not going to know whether I am telling the truth or not anyways.

Now.

Everyone say if you are town, mafia or 3rd party right now so that's our lie detector can potentially scan you. Those who do not answer are automatically scum. Lets make it happen. You first pezus.

Another person who is aggravated by mario. I need to recalibrate my reading meter. I am seeing too many reoccurring themes and it's fucking up my reads.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

If people get the sense that I'm spamming, please inform me and I will slow down. I'm posting as I catch up and I'm not a fan of gigantic posts.

That said, Rol's trap is fascinating. From what I can tell both Radish and Pezus were oblivious to the fact that nen wasn't in the game. This goes back to scum not caring to pay attention because they don't necessarily need too. Add to that Rol's wait time and reactions with Radish and Pezus responses when the continued to fail to understand why they were suspicious that make both of them appear even scummier. I must say, rol, I think I may have a town read on you. Congratulations.

I really believe we have scum slip ups here. It would be marvelous if both of them are, and frankly, I would like to test their alignment by way of lynch.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

OP has been updated to note that No Lynch wins in any tie.

Votals:
No Lynch[L-9] - FF, Kantor 
prof[L-10] - Rol, mario
Stefl[L-10] - insom, Noctis
FF[L-10] - Stefl
spurge[L-10] - insom
radish[L-10] - Rol

With 20 players alive, it 11 votes is needed for a majority lynch.

99 hours and 15 minutes remain. Day ends Wednesday 8:00PM EDT(Thursday 12:00AM UTC)

(Sorry about this.)

Tagged.

^ they are mostly intimidated by me. And who wouldn't fear hatmoza. I certainly would avoid my ferocious self.

I hate this excuse but let me go ahead and throw it out anyway before someone else points out to it. Let's not forget it's the weekend though. Saturday night and tomorrow's Sunday.

Around the Network

I agree with your post Rol, and I will make the mafia's lives a pain tomorrow (IRL), but I have to sleep :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Rol is right, and we need to get some suspicions going.

FoS: Radishhead, pezus, theprof00 (those who fell for Rol's trick).

It's entirely possible that the above three just weren't paying attention. Perhaps there's a reason for that.

HoS: Spurgeonryan, who seems to have complained louder than anyone else about the townclaiming.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

pezus said:
Sorry, was playing Max Payne. Where the fuck is HappyD? He (and Trucks) are the only players yet to post. Checked his profile and he was last online a day ago. Does he remember he's playing the game?

Trucks mentioned that he wasn't going to be able to play until Sunday, and that was before the PMs were sent out, so he has no reason to lie. I trust him for now.

HappyD, on the other hand... surely no mafia would be so stupid as to completely not show up. More likely he doesn't know he's involved or just hasn't logged on.

FoS HappyD (I will happily withdraw this when he shows up; I just innately distrust any absentees).

Kantor said:
pezus said:
Sorry, was playing Max Payne. Where the fuck is HappyD? He (and Trucks) are the only players yet to post. Checked his profile and he was last online a day ago. Does he remember he's playing the game?

Trucks mentioned that he wasn't going to be able to play until Sunday, and that was before the PMs were sent out, so he has no reason to lie. I trust him for now.

HappyD, on the other hand... surely no mafia would be so stupid as to completely not show up. More likely he doesn't know he's involved or just hasn't logged on.

FoS HappyD (I will happily withdraw this when he shows up; I just innately distrust any absentees).

FUCK. Why would I fall for that after you were just berated for falling for the same thing? He wasn't even on my list.

HoS pezus for being difficult.

Kantor said:

Rol is right, and we need to get some suspicions going.

FoS: Radishhead, pezus, theprof00 (those who fell for Rol's trick).

It's entirely possible that the above three just weren't paying attention. Perhaps there's a reason for that.

HoS: Spurgeonryan, who seems to have complained louder than anyone else about the townclaiming.

Did prof really fall for the nen thing?!

Could you provide the link. If true I can't believe I missed it