By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - 2008 members are the best members in VG Chartz!

BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
nahh, the 2011 users are the best ;)

Dis here is the truth ;)

These guys are so right ^_^

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
PSwii60 said:
@Kantor
That's a 2008 account. He specifically mentioned he had an account that was created in 2007. Even with my limited search capability I can tell there's a few suspicious accounts which were created in 2007 that are a red flag.

I'm sure we all have an alt account in one form or another on this site and every other site.

No, I use minions.

LOL, I cannot deny that. You do have an uncanny ability to draw the attention; some you've coerced to do your bidding. One thing I noticed on my search, though, is I found your name on (a) suspicious members' wall(s). LOL

For whatever reason, I can no longer replicate my search, and obtain the same results. Odd.

RolStoppable said:
This would be more credible if Gilgamesh wasn't a 2008 member.

I second this.

And I fully agree with HappyDolphin ^_^

The 2010 users dominate this site! :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

No doubt.

SnakeDrake said:
BasilZero said:
Andrespetmonkey said:
nahh, the 2011 users are the best ;)

Dis here is the truth ;)

These guys are so right ^_^

i guess 2011 members are pretty obsessed with emoticon's.

@topic: gilgamesh has spoken.

thou shalt kneel in front of the awesomeness that is he.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

this 2008 thread is annual every year. I call it redundant and boring move by 2008 member gilgamesh.

Crystalchild said:

i guess 2011 members are pretty obsessed with emoticon's.

It's emoticons, no apostrophe.

Don't hate me, I just read your sig

RolStoppable said:

What a nice attempt to cast suspicion on me.

And how convenient that you can no longer replicate your search.

That was no attempt to arouse suspicions. If anything, I actually complimented in you possessing a certain amount of omniscience in knowing the acitivities that takes place on this site. In reference to having found you on one suspicious wall, your name is on gimmebanana's wall LOL