By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Obama is making kids gay?

WiiBox3 said:
Euphoria14 said:
axumblade said:
Ah. I bet he also believes obama is the antichrist...I have these kinds of people in my family and they seem to think he is....

Meanwhile I don't believe the bible preaches hate, but rather to love.

It says to love thy neighbor. It also says to deal with your own issues before trying to point out other peoples issues.

But some people feel the logs in their own eye matter, but other people's splinters are taking America down.

On the other post (replying here so I don't do like 4 posts in a row), as far as NSFW, I guess if you ended up working atsome Evangelical or Fundamentalist Church, it certainly wouldn't be safe if the president DID make kids gay.  Oh way, you talking about the picture?  If those are minor, then it would be time to cue Pedobear and/or Chris Hansen.

Around the Network

First off, who the heck is he talking to?!

Secondly, I feel like this kid is also being influenced by some type of person. 'Cause, you know, he wasn't born thinking this way!

NintendoPie said:
First off, who the heck is he talking to?!

Secondly, I feel like this kid is also being influenced by some type of person. 'Cause, you know, he wasn't born thinking this way!

That is his Internet radio show.  He is talking to whomever is out there in the world.  Apparently someone thought it was cool to have a 14 year old conservative voice out there, so he has his own show, pretending he is a young Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, trying to reach the youth, likely for Jesus or something.  

The guy apparently has a real radio show, so I'm pretty sure he's for real, sadly.

Babble babble bitch bitch rebel rebel party party sex sex sex and don't forget the violence. Blah blah blah got your lovey-dovey sad and lonely stick your stupid slogan in. Everybody sing along. 

Burning Typhoon said:

Where a gay person puts his stuff, or enjoys himself with does nothing for me... Broadens the pool of potential women, so, go ahead.

Peoples' believe in religion is what tears people apart... over a belief.... what you -think- happens... Just live your own life... moron.. this is why I don't like people.  Very few people knows what actually happens..  Puts me more at peace, than anything.  Something to look forward to... but, not look forward to... at the same time... again, I'm not supposed to say, so, I can't talk about it, until next year.

But what about the women that are gay?  Doesnt that reduce the pool of women?

Around the Network
axumblade said:
Kasz216 said:
axumblade said:
Ah. I bet he also believes obama is the antichrist...I have these kinds of people in my family and they seem to think he is....

Comeon now, everybodys supposed to like the Anti-christ.

Ah. But part of my familys hate for him seems to root on why can somebody like Obama...which I also think probably roots back to the fact that they are racists...

Wait a sec, are you saying obama isnt the anti-christ??  ;)

richardhutnik said:
Kasz216 said:

Well he is quite the looker.

EDIT: As always... are we sure this guy is real?  I don't know how many times i've seen shit like this that's ended up being poorly parody in reality.

Not watching it for what is either likely homophobia or made up homophobia.  Both pretty awful.

Apparently he has his own internet radio show.  Unless it is some sort of master plot by a liberal cabal to set him up as a stooge to make Conservatives look bad, he is the actual real thing.  I would say it is more appropriate to think of him as a teen with delusions of grandeur, wanting to be Rush, and finding an outlet, than anything else.  He actually thinks he is serving Jesus by doing this, echoing probably the worst parts of Conservative and GOP politics, because he has been rewarded to do so by having a way to pay attention to him.

That's the part that's confusing to me. I mean... how does a 14 year old have a seemingly successful radio show. I mean, he has an interview with Herman Cain? How the hell does that happen? There are successful conservative and liberal pundits who can legally drink and can't get a podcast off the ground. While this guy has a podcast, radio show that according to his website is "syndicated by several radio stations", endorsements and a website that seems a little too put together. If I cared more i'd listen to that and try and see if it really was herman cain but i'm not exactly an expert on how he talks. (I mean, after all there have to have been literally dozens of internet radio shows Herman Cain hasn't been on. So why should i believe he's been on one?) Then he gets hacked and loses his archives. Did this happen before or after the Obama created gays event? EDIT: and the Herman Cain interview is no longer up due to him being hacked... to me this just seems crazy.

gergroy said:
Burning Typhoon said:

Where a gay person puts his stuff, or enjoys himself with does nothing for me... Broadens the pool of potential women, so, go ahead.

Peoples' believe in religion is what tears people apart... over a belief.... what you -think- happens... Just live your own life... moron.. this is why I don't like people.  Very few people knows what actually happens..  Puts me more at peace, than anything.  Something to look forward to... but, not look forward to... at the same time... again, I'm not supposed to say, so, I can't talk about it, until next year.

But what about the women that are gay?  Doesnt that reduce the pool of women?

nonsense, if you're good with words, you can turn them around.  Like my ex.  Then, if not, you could always just... watch them do stuff, and you're all set.

Kasz216 said:
richardhutnik said:
Kasz216 said:

Well he is quite the looker.

EDIT: As always... are we sure this guy is real?  I don't know how many times i've seen shit like this that's ended up being poorly parody in reality.

Not watching it for what is either likely homophobia or made up homophobia.  Both pretty awful.

Apparently he has his own internet radio show.  Unless it is some sort of master plot by a liberal cabal to set him up as a stooge to make Conservatives look bad, he is the actual real thing.  I would say it is more appropriate to think of him as a teen with delusions of grandeur, wanting to be Rush, and finding an outlet, than anything else.  He actually thinks he is serving Jesus by doing this, echoing probably the worst parts of Conservative and GOP politics, because he has been rewarded to do so by having a way to pay attention to him.

That's the part that's confusing to me. I mean... how does a 14 year old have a seemingly successful radio show. I mean, he has an interview with Herman Cain? How the hell does that happen? There are successful conservative and liberal pundits who can legally drink and can't get a podcast off the ground. While this guy has a podcast, radio show that according to his website is "syndicated by several radio stations", endorsements and a website that seems a little too put together. If I cared more i'd listen to that and try and see if it really was herman cain but i'm not exactly an expert on how he talks. (I mean, after all there have to have been literally dozens of internet radio shows Herman Cain hasn't been on. So why should i believe he's been on one?) Then he gets hacked and loses his archives. Did this happen before or after the Obama created gays event? EDIT: and the Herman Cain interview is no longer up due to him being hacked... to me this just seems crazy.

One of the principles in promotion, I believe, is the "Freak  show effect".  By being an outlier, you are more likely to get attention, and an audience.  The fact he is who his is, isn't common.  If you are normal, and yet the same, you just don't get anywhere, even if you are real good.  You need a hook, or angle, to do it.  Him being young does it.  People in that circuit feel inspired by him so they also show up.  This is what I call "the Freak Show effect" in that you are an outlier.

This can also be seen with myself getting a game published.  My game J, which got published in Games Magazine, is an outlier.  It has misere win conditions, which isn't in any other game.  It is also part of a series of games on half a checkerboard, again a space that is an outlier.  When attempted to be played, it is hard to get a grasp around what to do, because it also violates a lot of normal conventions in games like Hex.  End result, it got noticed.

So, promotion principle: Do NOT be a commodity.