By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Euro 2012 Sweepstake

DareDareCaro said:
Ajescent said:
DareDareCaro said:
I'm number one!!! I'm number one!!! Where's my cookie?

You sorta have to win the whole thing before you get cookies.

If I had taken this sweepstakes as seriously as I did the worldcup one, I could have injected forfeits into them like I did with the other one. That made it much fun.

Come on!  Let me live my domination: it won't last long... lol

What did the forfeits do?

If a player from team A scored a hat-trick against Team B

The person who owned team A had control of Team B's signature and Team B had to put whatever team A wanted (within reason) for 24hrs

If a player from Team A was sent off against Team B

The owner of Team B had control of Team A's avatar for 24 hours and had to put up anything that team B wanted

If a player from Team A scored an own goal, Team B had control of their Avatar AND signitaure for 24 hours

If your team conceeds the most goals in one match at the end of the tournament, I had control of your avatar for 30 days

If your team conceeded the most goals overall in the tournament, I had control of your signature for 30 days.

If your team scored the most goals in a match at the end of the tournament, you had control of my Avatar for 30 days

If your team won the tournament overall, you won control of my Signature for 30 days. 

and yes, they did stack.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
pezus said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:
How does this work exactly?

We're full now so there's no need to worry, I seem to remember you taking part in my world cup sweepstake, it's the exact same thing.

:O I did?

yes, I'm 90% sure.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

pezus said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:
Ajescent said:
pezus said:
How does this work exactly?

We're full now so there's no need to worry, I seem to remember you taking part in my world cup sweepstake, it's the exact same thing.

:O I did?

yes, I'm 90% sure.

I probably got eliminated fast then, because I don't remember shit about it!

Well, it was 2yrs ago so...

Well Denmark managed a win.

But Portugal went and lost :(

sorry dood, can't win 'em all

Around the Network

I can't believe Netherlands lost :(

They probably won't make it out of the group stages now :/

aww,i missed the sweepstake

Above & Beyond

TeddostheFireKing said:

They can if they beat Portugal and Germany. Seeing how those 2 performed yesterday, I'd say they have a chance.

But it's true that Denmark was supposed to be their easiest match.

Asmo said:
TeddostheFireKing said:

They can if they beat Portugal and Germany. Seeing how those 2 performed yesterday, I'd say they have a chance.

But it's true that Denmark was supposed to be their easiest match.

That group is crazy...

Spain vs Italy - Not sure who I am pulling for, prob Spain as Ballotelli is playiing or Italy

Croatia vs ROI - I will be pulling for Croatia as they are my team in the Sweepstakes, and I will predict 2-1 with Modric scoring first, despite he being a mid-fielder.