By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - VGC Euro 2012 prediction game (it's about the football/soccer tournament)

Hi everyone

I wanted to start a prediction game for VGC Members. I've just googled a bit and found this site:

http://www.sportguru.co.uk/euro2012/pool.asp?p=10018622

Pool name: VGC Euro 2012 Prediction Game
Pool code: kalewhee

Footy fans are welcome to join in, you have to log in with an email address and make your picks, that's all!

The site will update the matches with the results and also the user rankings, of course.

We also can discuss about the tournaments and its matches in this thread. Who do you think will take the european crown this year??

Comment and predict!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

WHy do we have to o to that web site? Why cant we just have a predicition league here instead of registering on that site?

Everything is much easier this way I think. No one needs to be hosting and updating it.

I mean if we get enough people to participate and many of them are unconfortable this way, we could of course have a prediction league. I have to admit that I don't know how those work, so you either have to teach me how to do it or somebody else does it.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

I predict Poland 2-0 Greece
P.S go to the sweepstake, only 3 teams left!! ¬_¬ (Poland is one of them)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?