By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Congrats to Spain and I sincerely hope that Portugal goes in the opposite direction as to what France did against them.

They do have a great team and are one of the favourites to win this Euro, but I believe that Portugal can take them on if they continue to play as they have so far.

Wednesday can't come soon enough!

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Well, it seems as many of you think this is a bore.

If so, I ask of you, why do you inquire and watch the Euro 2012?

Booh now I'll have to support Portugal to take this Spain down.

kowenicki said:
NintendoPie said:
Well, it seems as many of you think this is a bore.

If so, I ask of you, why do you inquire and watch the Euro 2012?

sorry?

because this is only one game out of over 25 I have watched that has been boring...?

what a very odd question.

Hmm, at least you replied, though in a sarcastic manner.

Thank You.

okr said:
What we learned from the last two Spain games: They are not as good as in 2008 or 2010 but they can still win this tournament.

They where not really good in 2010 either. The lost against suisse barely defeated Paraguay, and in the final they played like today. The only real dominant game they had against germany.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

sell its a silly question... what diod you expect?

what is your favourite sport?

Hm, probably Tennis or Swimming.

Why?

Some of you have a very short memory. Spain did the same in 2008 and 2010, in the last world they won all the elimination games 1-0, it's a really boring way of winning, but it works most of the time.

If I weren't Spaniard, I'm sure that I would hate seeing one of their games.

kowenicki said:

never seen a boring tennis match?  and yet you still watch it...

as you should.

I really don't watch Tennis, though, as it is kind of boring to watch. I would much rather play it.

As I should?

Yeah that was a pretty poor game of footy I just watched, I really thought France could trouble Spain, but they just gave up before the game even started :/

I hope Italy and England get into penalties and England gets eliminated in some ridiculous way after having advantage of some kind. It's always hilarious to see England fans rant after they get defeated, because they care so much about it and always get eliminated in most outrageous ways :D

Although Germany - England semi would be more interesting...