By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ajescent said:
Player1x3 said:
Also, the match between Greece and Germany is gonna be awesome, for every reason but football

You assume Germany will meet Greece, as tonight proved, not everything is set in stone.

Im 100% sure Germany will win Group B

Around the Network

I'm surprised Russia have been knocked out. I thought they would have stormed the group.

Holy crap. Russia out Greece and Czech republic, it is a big surprise no doubt

After what happened with Chelsea, I hope for the good of football, that Greece fail to repeat what they achieved in 2004.
They already classified with 4 points again. Bad sign...

Around the Network
Player1x3 said:
Ajescent said:
Player1x3 said:
Also, the match between Greece and Germany is gonna be awesome, for every reason but football

You assume Germany will meet Greece, as tonight proved, not everything is set in stone.

Just as everyone was 100% sure that Russia was going to be the victor of Group A amirite?

If anything, this Euro has shown that surprises can and will happen. If Germany doesn't play their A game against Denmark then they can also suffer a nasty surprise. Remember that Germany also has a chance of being knocked out.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
Player1x3 said:
Ajescent said:
Player1x3 said:

Just as everyone was 100% sure that Russia was going to be the victor of Group A amirite?

If anything, this Euro has shown that surprises can and will happen. If Germany doesn't play their A game against Denmark then they can also suffer a nasty surprise. Remember that Germany also has a chance of being knocked out.

Wrong. Russia struggled against Poland, so who in their right mind would thought they would win against Greece

Player1x3 said:

I get most of them but why does the England team have a teddy bear? Slighted annoyed seeing as their isn't one showing England's win over Sweden (although I'd assume it'd be along the the lines of Sweden crushing the teddy bear, then England attacking them in a rage).

saw most of poland v czech,i guess it was just too much for the poles,but the czechs were too clever for them,not that surprised with russia they do seem to fold easily for such a big nation in footy,don't the greeks have some good players,i think they are a bit better now really than they were,good effort from them

looking forward to portugal v dutch,apparently vdv and huntelaar will start so should be good game all round,last chances now

Above & Beyond

Player1x3 said:
lestatdark said:
Player1x3 said:
Ajescent said:
Player1x3 said:

Wrong. Russia struggled against Poland, so who in their right mind would thought they would win against Greece

Come on, they were the unanimous favourites for first place in the group. Their elimination was a huge shocker, no one was expecting that.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"