By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
Great Goal! There goes my 2-2 prediction :D

not the only prediction that you seem to have wrong...

You should really loosen those knickers.

oooo get you.. just reminding you thats all.

Thanks for that, because you've never been wrong before...EVER (!)

no I have...  many times.

chill... 

Then what's this about?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
kowenicki said:
Ajescent said:
Great Goal! There goes my 2-2 prediction :D

not the only prediction that you seem to have wrong...

You should really loosen those knickers.

oooo get you.. just reminding you thats all.

Thanks for that, because you've never been wrong before...EVER (!)

no I have...  many times.

chill... 

Then what's this about?

nothong.. calm down

I was just very surprised that you thought Sweden and the Ukraine (!?) were better than England...  even a neutral wouldnt have said that.

now lets forget it please.

I never said it was a certainty, I said I wouldn't be surprised if they never made it out of the group. I made that prediction because:
Ukraine are the host, Hosts are known to over perform in tournaments,
England ALWAYS draw against Sweden (7 in a row)
and France could easily turn England if they really wanted to especially when you consider that they are unbeaten in over 20 games.

At the time, I maintain my prediction was not as stupid as it sounded, less we forget, they aren't safe yet so don't jump the gun.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

This game pretty much confirmed Young is not international quality yet, great pace but too lightweight and easily knocked off the ball, maybe the real reason why he goes down so often in the box for Man U.

Swedish boy watches Sweden-England game:

Cobretti2 said:
is there any place to stream the games live?

someone of the games are not being played here :(

You can stream all the games I think, by using the Google Chrome browser and downloading the app Live Sports :) I've used it for nearly a year, it hosts pretty much every game in premier league at least.

That was probably one of the most heart crunching matches I've watched as an England fan, still can't believe we won *phew*

Around the Network

Intense match between Sweden and England. Gerrard really should have settled it with that chance late on but England held out regardless. Those matches are horrible to watch with so much invested emotionally but worth it when you win.

France should slaughter Sweden in the final round of games. Ukraine-England could go either way. If Ukraine are feeling the pressure and weight of expectation, it could very much play to England's advantage. Although going the other way, it may very well spur them on for the required result. Rooney will be back for England though, which should throw some added spice into the mix. That should be the game to watch on Tuesday night. Question is will England play like they did against France to get the draw (which will be enough for them), or with Rooney back will they attack to knock Ukraine out without chancing sitting back?

Hopefully no more matches are rained off for an hour.

SecondWar said:
Intense match between Sweden and England. Gerrard really should have settled it with that chance late on but England held out regardless. Those matches are horrible to watch with so much invested emotionally but worth it when you win.

France should slaughter Sweden in the final round of games. Ukraine-England could go either way. If Ukraine are feeling the pressure and weight of expectation, it could very much play to England's advantage. Although going the other way, it may very well spur them on for the required result. Rooney will be back for England though, which should throw some added spice into the mix. That should be the game to watch on Tuesday night. Question is will England play like they did against France to get the draw (which will be enough for them), or with Rooney back will they attack to knock Ukraine out without chancing sitting back?

No, he should have left it for Ox, he wanted to steal the flory for himself.

Ajescent said:
SecondWar said:

No, he should have left it for Ox, he wanted to steal the glory for himself.

True, he should have but both were in positions where you'd expect them to score.

ukraine couldn't handle the french then and england manage to do just enough but at least we beat sweden in competition for a change

It is horrible watching your own country in tournos isn;t it for fans that care,its hilarious,well done carroll,wlacott and wellbeck for scoring and to theo for changing the result,i'd drop young i think he doesn't seem to be up for the battle,play the ox and rooney with carroll/wellbeck

ukraine can easily beat england with the passion of home if they get it right,especially seeing as we still haven't worked out how tro play footy by the looks of things,if we get through we are heading for spain anyway unfortunately,even though i do not think we would win against germany,portugal.holland,italy etc i'd still believe but can't see anyway england could beat spain they are just too good for us

we just don't seem to have a midfield,no linkage hopefully rooney gves us a bit of that

Above & Beyond

Read in a few places that UEFA have said Sweden's first goal was an own goal by Glen Johnson. I just do not understand this. The ball was heading in before Johnson tried clear it. His clearance failed, and the ball bounced in off the post. that goal should be Mellberg's.