By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - FACTOR 5 back on Wii!!

Well there's obviously been some mistake. Cleary Mr. Eggebrecht meant to say his company is working on a Gamecube 1.5 game.

I’m being unfair, he did say he loved the Wii in a later interview. He also went onto say that the PS3 will clearly be in first in three years and the only way that couldn’t happen if every second housewife started buying Wii’s, which he didn’t think would happen, and that he could just hack a Wii if he wanted to make some whacky to play on it.

Like I said, I love necros. =P 

Around the Network

What they need to do is make an original SW game (not Rogue Squadron) with 50% flying and 50% onfoot 1:1 lightsaber combat

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Why do I feel after Lair they are looking to Wii to compensate?
I am a bit skeptical if they will make a complete game, probably a mini-game compilation.
Or they might have just forgot all about HD consoles and moved over to the easier to program Wii with a better probability of any profit.

Please kids, give them a chance. I wanna know how great a Wii game can look. The IR pointer alone is enough to make a good RS like game (gameplay wise). As long as the nunchuk is used for movement and the IR for shooting, I think the game will be pretty solid. Waggle should be avoided (unless they use it for evasive maneuvers).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Uhh...my enthusiasm after Rogue Squadron has been countered by Lair.

I stand at neutral. Tell me when they announce the game.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network

Like people say, at least they're guaranteed to push the hardware.

Whether their game is actually worth playing or not...

They used to be pretty tight with the Big N, so maybe they can get some much needed professional input on how to make their game fun. :P

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

On a brighter note, it's not as if they can really do worse than Lair control-wise...

It will be a beautiful game.. but the controls will smash it into the ground like Lair.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
It will be a beautiful game.. but the controls will smash it into the ground like Lair.

The solution is called 'being compatible with a Gamecube or Classic controller...'

THE NETHERLANDS

I'm guessing they aren't too fond of the PS3 after the disaster called LAIR.

Hopefully they have learnt their lesson about controls.