We will see a Super Smash Bros game
We will see Pikmin 3
We will see a Metroid game
We will see a Mario Kart game
We will see lots of new IP's
We will see the strongest third party support since the SNES
We are very likely to be seeing Star Fox and F-Zero finally make their return

And some of that has already been seen.

Where was any of it. Only thing we have is HD Zelda from a tech demo last year. Where is the info on any of this, even concept art I don't friggin care.

HOLY CRAP! You are expecting way too much!

All the bolded they have good excuses for.

Around the Network

ITT: HappyDolphin continues to misunderstand Nintendo.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Talk about jumping the gun.

We will see a 3D Mario game
We will see a 2D Mario game
We will see an HD Zelda game
We will see Pikmin 3

Where was any of it. Only thing we have is HD Zelda from a tech demo last year. Where is the info on any of this, even concept art I don't friggin care.

Last ground-up 3D Mario made was in 2007.

My expectations sure are high, but Nintendo is market leader. As Sal mentioned (I think), where is all the money they made being spent? If they are serious about maintaining their position, why are they not growing and solidifying their empire. I just don't get them, they are still too immature for their own good.

Mr Khan said:

Turbo time? You're on! Mr Khan continues to fail at seeing where Nintendo went wrong.

happydolphin said:

My expectations sure are high, but Nintendo is market leader. As Sal mentioned (I think), where is all the money they made being spent? If they are serious about maintaining their position, why are they not growing and solidifying their empire. I just don't get them, they are still too immature for their own good.

Seriosuly HappyD, you are acting as mature as you say Nintendo is.

They can not make a new Zelda game every year. They just had Mario Kart come out and that usually seems to come around year 2. Lots of new IP's might be saved for next year. Super Smash Bros. was shown off last year and is rumoured to have just now started development.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
happydolphin said:

Seriosuly HappyD, you are acting as mature as you say Nintendo is.

They can not make a new Zelda game every year. They just had Mario Kart come out and that usually seems to come around year 2. Lots of new IP's might be saved for last year. Super Smash Bros. was shown off last year and is rumoured to have just now started development.

So how come they were able to pull off a Zelda Tech demo this year and absolutely nothing this year. Come on, just give a dog a bone.

It doesn't have to be a full game. Look, the Last of Us is coming out in 2013. Are fans annoyed? Yes! But at least it reassured them, not like NintendoLand. Am I really asking for that much? Maybe...

happydolphin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Talk about jumping the gun.

We will see a 3D Mario game
We will see a 2D Mario game
We will see an HD Zelda game
We will see Pikmin 3

And most people don't care about concept arts. Nintendo showed what most wanted to see: Casual content. It has to be their priority one (despite what they said...) if they want to have a successful launch.

The underlined is what we definitely will see (also: add Donkey Kong to that list) while the rest is highly likely. Therefore I see no reason to complain in the long term.

The core Nintendo fans will simply need to wait, for Nintendo's sake.

happydolphin said:
Mr Khan said:

Turbo time? You're on! Mr Khan continues to fail at seeing where Nintendo went wrong.

means "in this topic"

anyway, the entire Nintendo community suddenly seems fragmented on what this means, i perceive. I will agree that Nintendo should abandon their policy of only talking about games that are imminently releasing, as it gives others the constant perception that Nintendo is doing nothing, but we must look past appearances towards what Nintendo is actually doing.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

happydolphin said:
NintendoPie said:

Nope. Super Mario 3D Land was released in 2011 (and I'm pretty sure that the Galaxy guys were working on it, so there's a reason to why we haven't seen anything from the upcoming Wii U title.)

happydolphin said:

So how come they were able to pull off a Zelda Tech demo this year and absolutely nothing this year. Come on, just give a dog a bone.

It doesn't have to be a full game. Look, the Last of Us is coming out in 2013. Are fans annoyed? Yes! But at least it reassured them, not like NintendoLand. Am I really asking for that much? Maybe...

NintendoLand was fine.

It was a tech demo. Nintendo even said that it wasn't hinting at anything.

Wait till tonights 3DS Conference. You may see why some things were held off on the Wii U. Maybe they are trying to actually get some games for that console.