By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Baroque on Wii. Should I get excited?

my guess is that there's little to no waggle in this game. it's not like it'll sell to the crowd who wants to waggle anyway.

the Wii is an epidemic.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:

I don't know how much experience with controls they're supposed to get by publishing other people's games.

I was thinking along the line of, if the developers they publish develop for the Wii they will individually get better at using motion control (one can hope), not necessarily Atlus themselves.

I do not however know how Atlus is organised or how close a relationship they have with their developers so if they tend to stick with the developers they like and stick mostly to the Wii they should get more games with good controls than if they keep publishing only one developer's games and the next one (with improved controls from the experience gained) is published by another company.

Also, in Japan Atlus is also a developers as well as a publisher (Trauma Center, Shin Megami Tensei as well as the aforementioned Etrian Odyssey) but at least in the case of Baroque, it is developed by a company named Sting according to Wikipedia.

Still, my hope is that they support the Wii with plenty of RPG's and use the experience gained with Trauma Center to give them good control.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

I'm excited. Any game that is in anyway "dark" like a survival horror is something to get excited about.