Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Official Trailer for Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn

Around the Network

• 320 GB Hardrive

• Exclusive On/Off eject sound effects

• Halo 4 Standard Edition Game Copy

• Halo 4 Downloadable content

• Unique armor skins, weapon skins, emblems, matching avatar armor, and avatar prop.

• 2 Custom Halo 4 Wireless controllers

• Black Xbox 360 Headset

The console bundle was listed with a price of $399.99 before it was taken down from the microsoft store.

If anyone didn't notice the controllers are translucent. I don't think the console is. They also replaced the normal green LED lights with blue LED on both the console and controllers. 

Looks pretty..ähh well...looks like Lady Gaga was the artist.Don't like it at all.
As if someone did throw it in some buckets of paint.
M$ still needs to learn a lot from Sony when it comes to Special Editions for their consoles...
The Yakuza,Xillia,FF13(-2) and NiNoKuni PS3 Editions look much much more classy than the Star Wars,Halo and tons of CoD Editions.
Especially for people over 20 this just looks ridiculous - This is when people start to develop some class and at least i like my home and the things in there to look like something that isn't designed from or for 10 year olds(my furniture and everything else is completely awesome)

THe poll is btw pretty disrespectful
I like good things but not if it is the same game i already played on the old Xbox.
Forza Horizon,Hitman,Tales of Xillia 2,Borderlands 2 and tons of other things are more important to be honest.
Its sad when even a Racing Game has more changes compared to old titles and tries something new cause they aren't afraid to lose sales if it turns out bad.

lel,learn form your crash thread skill?
look at your profile,you just need to get in and said "PS3 is way more classy whatever color or bundle"
don't need to reply with so many useless words

http://theoddone187.minus.com/mopSCckUb/1g

Around the Network

Yeah the halo 4 bundel doesn't look that great, miss something that makes me totally want it. It also is kind of sad that it comes with a standard version while people who would buy this bundle want to have the Limited edition. The price is okay for USA.

D-Joe said:
lel,learn form your crash thread skill?
look at your profile,you just need to get in and said "PS3 is way more classy whatever color or bundle"
don't need to reply with so many useless words

Just make sure you've reported him for obvious trolling.

Anyways, console looks nice, will definitely get it if I can pre-order it on time.

Wow, I was feeling a little guilty for not being amazed by the console but I see I'm not alone. It could just be a subconscious fabrication so I feel justified in NOT wanting to buy a $400 console this late in the gen though. I dunno, like lostplanet said, it just lacks something.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Oh yeah, and the trailer. One thing stands out and I have no idea how I'm gonna feel about it after I see more...Chief's voice. I thought he sounded a little lame when he first appeared with his Kyle Reesesque "come with me if you want to live" line but then sounded real badass when he yelled "drive" after hopping in the Warthog. At least we know it won't be Downes.....sorry Millenium.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Hopefully the price tag is a placeholder.