8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
yo_john117 said:
Seriously they should just go the extra mile and put the whole extended version into theaters when Halo 4 releases.

Doesn't seem like a smart idea to be honest.

The reported cost for the webseries is $5-$10 million, so that's approx %12.5-%25.0 of the marketing budget if it stays within range of Halo 3/Halo:Reach's, putting it into cinema would be costly especially if they didn't get their money back on that, which would be hard because they'd have to draw out even more marketing dollars to achieve that.

Besides, a free webseries seems perfect, don't have to pay to watch it!

Around the Network
Millenium said:
yo_john117 said:
Seriously they should just go the extra mile and put the whole extended version into theaters when Halo 4 releases.

Doesn't seem like a smart idea to be honest.

The reported cost for the webseries is $5-$10 million, so that's approx %12.5-%25.0 of the marketing budget if it stays within range of Halo 3/Halo:Reach's, putting it into cinema would be costly especially if they didn't get their money back on that, which would be hard because they'd have to draw out even more marketing dollars to achieve that.

Besides, a free webseries seems perfect, don't have to pay to watch it!

Yeah it would be a risky move because they might not be able to recoup their money if they put it in theaters (although the only cost I forsee is marketing costs..I'm probably wrong about that though). And if it's free on the web and comes with the limited edition of Halo 4 there would be a lot of people who wouldn't go because they already saw/own it.

I would still go to see it on the big screen though just because I've always wanted to go watch a Halo movie in theaters

BTW 5-10 million is a pretty small budget! I'm sure most of the cost saving is by having up and coming actors and actresses who cost far less than big names (although I'm surprised to see the girl from Narnia will be in it).

You know whats epic? It is 117 days till Halo 4's release! Oh yeah =p.

117 !!!!

Man so many videos to watch. I can't keep up with them :/

Around the Network

^ Woah is he tossing an Elite like that?

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

I think if there is a movie, it'll come out after or around around Halo 6