8.5 - 8.9 5 2.22%

8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210

Whether or not you saw it doesn't make no difference, I necro'd your corpses suckers!

Around the Network

OXM

Halo 4 is a return to the pioneering days of Halo: Combat Evolved, says 343's Frank O'Connor, with no guarantees as to what you'll discover once you step off the plane.

"I think the number one thing, and there was unanimous agreement in the studio, was that sense of exploration and awe and wonder that you had when you first tumbled out of the Bumblebee onto the surface of Halo in the first game," O'Connor told VentureBeat.

"And it was deliberate, of course...you'd been playing this pretty awesome sci-fi shooter in a very claustrophobic starship, which is a pretty normal thing to do in a video game," he went on. "And then you find yourself in this incredible alien place, and you look up in the sky, and you see the other side of the Halo, and you think, 'I want to go there.' That's what we wanted to bring back."

Halo 4 is set on, or rather within Requiem - a hollow artificial planet which housesForerunner artefacts and devices. Expect a certain amount of trouble from the latter as you trot around with your jaw flapping.

The multiplayer is also true to the spirit of the classic, despite its new-fangled innovations. "A moment I remember very vividly... It was just this one game of Slayer we were playing months ago, and it all clicked. Even my new control scheme. And I felt this is totally Halo. But the stuff that's new is perfectly attached, and it also feels like Halo.

"And we were planning it and building it, but it's not real yet, right? But the second it's real, and the second all the pieces are together, and you play a mission with real fiction in it, you're like, I get it. I get why this did this. This was the right call."

http://www.oxm.co.uk/42703/halo-4-will-rediscover-the-awe-and-wonder-of-halo-combat-evolved/

I want to play this game right now...

yo_john117 said:
toadslayer72 said:

Victory crouch, hilarious. It's also funny to switch weapons repeatedly while victory crouching and looking down.

A Halo conundrum, If a victory crouch happens but you didn't see it, did it really happen? 

Lol you've inspired me to put a weekly poll in this thread because of that question.

Nice! I voted that I didn't get defiled. Not so much because I believe that's the answer to the conundrum but just because I know there will be many a time when someone beats me and I'll be pissed off and I won't want to witness or believe the bagging. 

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

i don't care if people do it on my wonderful body but i have to laugh to see someone doing it get killed by my teammate then because he doesn't concentrate on the game anymore...

Around the Network
crissindahouse said:
i don't care if people do it on my wonderful body but i have to laugh to see someone doing it get killed by my teammate then because he doesn't concentrate on the game anymore...

Well yeah, that's the risk the bagger takes, sometimes it's just so gratifying to do it that you don't care if it costs you your life. Oh and I usually find it funny, but there are times when it pisses me off, lol. It's also an effective strategy to piss people off and get them off their game. I usually only do it if I have a longer than usual one on one with someone that I beat, especially if I out think the person. Oh the subleties of teabagging.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

toadslayer72 said:
crissindahouse said:

Well yeah, that's the risk the bagger takes, sometimes it's just so gratifying to do it that you don't care if it costs you your life. Oh and I usually find it funny, but there are times when it pisses me off, lol. It's also an effective strategy to piss people off and get them off their game. I usually only do it if I have a longer than usual one on one with someone that I beat, especially if I out think the person. Oh the subleties of teabagging.

i played all halos some thousand hours combined and i believe i did it 0 times lol

crissindahouse said:
toadslayer72 said:
crissindahouse said:

i played all halos some thousand hours combined and i believe i did it 0 times lol

Wow, that's impressive. I bet not many players with the same amount of time put in can say that.

More Console

Great news Halo fans! McFarlane Toys is releasing a new line of Halo 4 action figures. You need never suffer from Halo withdrawal symptoms again. Simply pop The Chief in your pocket and give him a reassuring pat on the head whenever you feel lonely. 

Halo 4 Series 1 includes: Elite Zealot, Storm Grunt, Spartan Warrior (red and blue), and a Deluxe Figure box featuring Master Chief in his UNSC Cryotube.

McFarlane intend to release the toys in August, before the game launches. I don’t know about you guys, but I’m definitely tempted…