8 - 8.4 12 5.33%

7.5 - 7.9 5 2.22%

7 - 7.4 6 2.67%

6.5 - 6.9 1 0.44%

6 - 6.4 2 0.89%

Spartan IV 8 3.56%

Total:210
Nsanity said:

Hmm, looks like this "Halo 4" game I keep hearing about seems to be quite popular amongst the crowds.

Around the Network

http://www.gametactics.com/2012/06/e3-2012-halo-4-video-interview-spartan-ops/

i love the Metroidishnes of this one so wil buy this day 1!

i need Metroid prime 4 as well :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

Heh, I've seen you state that a few times now, but myself I haven't once thought "Metroid" when watching this game... Not that it matters, if you see similarities, and it's convinced you to buy this game, I'm happy.

Millenium said:
Roma said:

Heh, I've seen you state that a few times now, but myself I haven't once thought "Metroid" when watching this game... Not that it matters, if you see similarities, and it's convinced you to buy this game, I'm happy.

Hmm I thought this was my first post stating that so either you confused me with someone ells or I totally forgot about it XD

Well yeah the part in the woods and the flying pirate looking robots look like they were taken straight from Metroid and the exploring elements and not to mention that a lot of the people who worked on Metroid prime went to the devs making Halo 4. Or that’s what I’ve heard at least.

This game looks awesome!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

By the sounds of the IGN article, Halo 4 might be one of the most balanced competitive games ever. So many good armor abilities and perks that all seem as good as each other.

yo_john117 said:
By the sounds of the IGN article, Halo 4 might be one of the most balanced competitive games ever. So many good armor abilities and perks that all seem as good as each other.

343 does seem to be doing a good job at keeping it as balanced as possible. There is one perk that I think should be questioned, and that would be the overshield. I was watching some impressions from mlg players and one of them brought up a good point; when you get an ordinancy drop after 5 kills you can choose between a power  weapon, grenades, and armor type ability. He brought up, "why on would I pick grenades or rocket pistol over an overshield?" Overshields are a little overpowered imo and that is why they worked good as a pick up instead of something you can spawn. Normally I don't listen to mlg players, but I do think they have a point on this one.

There is a link to the video below of him describing it better than I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJbk-Rr7fmI&feature=plcp

Does anyone else think the voice at the end of the E3 trailer is the Didact? It was definitely not an AI and he used the word "reclaimer".

Mad Catz and Microsoft Studios Sign Deal for Licensed Halo 4 Gaming Headsets

Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (Mad Catz) (NYSE MKT: MCZ) today that it has entered into an agreement with Microsoft Studios, to create Halo 4 branded Gaming Headsets to be released later this year.

“We are excited to add Halo 4 to our portfolio of world class video game licenses,” said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. “Halo is one of the world’s most popular video games and these new Halo branded headsets are sure to appeal to the passionate gamer who wants to maximize his or her Halo experience.”

Frank O’Connor, the Franchise Development Director at 343 Industries stated, “We’ve worked closely with TRITTON™ engineers and industrial designers to ensure compelling and appropriate technological and aesthetic designs that map closely to Halo’s epic sci-fi universe.”

About Mad Catz:

Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT: MCZ) is a global provider of innovative interactive entertainment products marketed under its Mad Catz® (gaming), Tritton® (audio), and Saitek® (simulation) brands. Mad Catz also develops flight simulation software through its internal ThunderHawk Studios™; operates flight simulation centers under its Saitek brand; publishes games under its Mad Catz brand; and distributes games and videogame products for third parties. Mad Catz distributes its products through most leading retailers offering interactive entertainment products and has offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For additional information please go to madcatz.com.

kain_kusanagi said:
Does anyone else think the voice at the end of the E3 trailer is the Didact? It was definitely not an AI and he used the word "reclaimer".

Yeah, I've seen more than a couple of people saying that including the guy in the video that John posted a few posts back.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.