By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you always late to the party?

I'm about to start playing Kid Icarus on 3DS, it came out in March if I remember correctly and almost all those who were anticipating it have beat the game already. The same thing happened with Resident Evil: Revelations, Tales of Graces f, Devil Survivor 2, and many many others. Looking ahead I will be able to play Dragon's Dogma until late July.

I guess the main reasons for this are that I have a long backlog so I'm constantly playing games that came years ago, Folklore and Valkyria Chronicles for example, and the fact that I live outside the US and I have to wait until the games arrive to my country. It doesn't bother me at all, I was just thinking about it last night.

So for whatever reason are you always late to the party ?

That VGChartz buddy needs to go 

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Around the Network

I'm always late to parties, that way I have to drink faster to catch up to people.

I also only read thread post and that's it :)

Gilgamesh said:

I'm always late to parties, that way I have to drink faster to catch up to people.

I also only read thread post and that's it :)

Is that true? I hope you always find enough drinks to catch up with everyone else :P

Yeah I know he's not gonna read this post

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

I'm always late to the party I just started playing Desu Ex even though I have this Avatar for months.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I'm going to play Skyrim over summer

Around the Network

Actually, the party is usually late to Me.

I just picked up LBP2 a few days ago. I've been having a blast playing with my brother.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Don't you live on a small island populated by pensioners?

Some party ;P

Andrespetmonkey said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

Don't you live on a small island populated by pensioners?

Some party ;P

That's right.

They are all 40 years late...

PhantomLink said:

I'm about to start playing Kid Icarus on 3DS, it came out in March if I remember correctly and almost all those who were anticipating it have beat the game already. The same thing happened with Resident Evil: Revelations, Tales of Graces f, Devil Survivor 2, and many many others. Looking ahead I will be able to play Dragon's Dogma until late July.

I guess the main reasons for this are that I have a long backlog so I'm constantly playing games that came years ago, Folklore and Valkyria Chronicles for example, and the fact that I live outside the US and I have to wait until the games arrive to my country. It doesn't bother me at all, I was just thinking about it last night.

So for whatever reason are you always late to the party ?

That VGChartz buddy needs to go 

Saying games arive later in your country is no excuse, you can always import. If you live in Europe, 90% of the games release only days after the American release. The reason you have such a huge backlog is because you were not interested in those games years ago, I also had a sudden urge to play year old games but I completed my backlog. It took me more then 2 years tough. I have only 1 game to play and its the Jak Collection.