By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will there be a Lost Odyssey 2? Would you want one?

Tagged games:

Will there be a Lost Odyssey 2?

Of course, Mystwalker wil... 73 40.56%

I hope so, but I'm not s... 73 40.56%

I loved the game, but I want something new. 5 2.78%

No, God, No! 4 2.22%

Don't know. Show me resultz...... 25 13.89%

Total:180
Turkish said:
One of the best games I have played this gen but could not finish. Best rpg this gen for sure along with Valkyria Chronicles. But I never finished the story, here in Europe the 4th disc was packed inside an enveloppe, it was unplayable, it always gave me disc read errors. I then bought 2 other versions in the stores to no avail...

That's horrible. Why would they do that? The 4th disk is where the game really opens up.

Around the Network
WiiBox3 said:
Turkish said:
One of the best games I have played this gen but could not finish. Best rpg this gen for sure along with Valkyria Chronicles. But I never finished the story, here in Europe the 4th disc was packed inside an enveloppe, it was unplayable, it always gave me disc read errors. I then bought 2 other versions in the stores to no avail...

That's horrible. Why would they do that? The 4th disk is where the game really opens up.

Indeed, that was the one time I really wished that game would be on a bluray disc. To this day I still dont know how the story ended.

Turkish said:
WiiBox3 said:

Indeed, that was the one time I really wished that game would be on a bluray disc. To this day I still dont know how the story ended.

What was your favourite moment in the game from what you did play?

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

DepthAlly said:
Turkish said:
WiiBox3 said:

Those dreams, I wished those were accompanied by voice, they were really well written.

And oh yeah, that huge snake boss Bogimoray mofo, so difficult, then when I beat the shit out of him 2 others spawned...

great boss theme

Turkish said:
DepthAlly said:

Those dreams, I wished those were accompanied by voice, they were really well written.

And oh yeah, that huge snake boss Bogimoray mofo, so difficult, then when I beat the shit out of him 2 others spawned...

great boss theme

It's been a while since I played LO, but I thought only one other appeared. And really this is one of the stand out moments for you?

Well anyways, the dreams truly were great and I'm glad they had no voices. Having just the music with the ambient sounds made them far more intriguing.

Around the Network
DepthAlly said:
Turkish said:
DepthAlly said:

great boss theme

It's been a while since I played LO, but I thought only one other appeared. And really this is one of the stand out moments for you?

Well anyways, the dreams truly were great and I'm glad they had no voices. Having just the music with the ambient sounds made them far more intriguing.

I really don't remember much, its been 4 years since I played it.

Well D-Joe wants it for sure (it is in his Bio on X360 for years now?).

And I would like it aswell :). It felt like I was playing an Ps one FF game and I loved it!

I initially hated the character design and battle system.

Four discs later, i was left wanting more; even with it's flaws it is one of my favorite RPGs this gen.

I would LOVE an LO2, but I'd estimate the chances of getting one at somewhere around 0.000001%.

Turkish said:
DepthAlly said:
Turkish said:

great boss theme

I really don't remember much, its been 4 years since I played it.

Fine. Just seems strange to me that the one specific moment that stood out to you was one of the earliest, least significant boss fights in the game including it's name, but you don't remember Lirum's death or when Cooke and Mack sang the lullaby to Sarah or the continuous recollections of Lirum dropping off the cliff and so on.

DepthAlly said:
Turkish said:
DepthAlly said:

great boss theme

Some of those dreams made me cry. Extremely well written and moving stories