By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15

The color choice and Textures look really bad, why does 3G look better than this game?

Gameplay looks fun though

Around the Network
VicViper said:

Official Trailer is up!

Yeah, 3DS logo... see ya later guyzzz

Ooooh! It looks so pretty!

The new logo is nice!

bobgamez said:
The color choice and Textures look really bad, why does 3G look better than this game?

Gameplay looks fun though

Well they aren't really done yet with the game and it looks much better scaled down to the 3DS resolution and size.

I'm having a blast reading how Sony fanboys are crying like babies. "oh, it doesnt look good" "when is a port coming to the true portable?" NEVER!!! Why port (ports are humiliating) to a system that hasn't even reached a million sold? To waste money? MH is GONE!!! And most of them aren't even fans of the series anyway. They are just complaining bcause its a famous and important series saying bye-bye to Sony. A true MH fan will follow the game regardless the system. Some even want the game to fail! What kind of fan is that?

milkyjoe said:
Spend months convincing yourself it will come to Vita, as the window of opportunity is rapidly closing, start pretending like you don't want it anymore. You stay classy, internetz.

Ahahahahahahahah

When I buy Monster Hunter, it will be because it's the monster hunter I want. It will be the monster Hunter that fits the same taste of the gamers who have made the series grow. When MH Tri came out and was on Wii. I didn't say shit. It looked good, and the mulitplayer was kind of a new thing to me. I STILL haven't talked shit about that game even though it STILL hasn't been localized for psp. In fact, I bought a Wii!

So, next time you want to defend a shitty looking game by making those kinds of remarks, first ask yourself two questions.

Do you yourself even know the game (in the biblical sense, not the yeah sure I've seen videos.)
And second, do you know anything about who you're talking to.

MH WILL come to Vita and it better not be that game I just saw a trailer for.

Around the Network

it will come to Vita?
i dont think so, Nintendo are not that stupid...
The game looks great, way beyond anything the PSP has seen, and better than most Vita games...

The game looks incredible.

Its when i see people trolling the 3DS for its graphics that i am happy the Vita is a failure. The 'inevitable' Vita port, doesnt look very inevitable from where im looking. If investors moaned that 3G was on the 3DS instead of the PSP, there is no way they can release it on a system with a 700k installed base like the Vita.
A PSP port is more likely, and if it happens it most probably wont leave Japan.

theprof00 said:

Ahahahahahahahah

When I buy Monster Hunter, it will be because it's the monster hunter I want. It will be the monster Hunter that fits the same taste of the gamers who have made the series grow. When MH Tri came out and was on Wii. I didn't say shit. It looked good, and the mulitplayer was kind of a new thing to me. I STILL haven't talked shit about that game even though it STILL hasn't been localized for psp. In fact, I bought a Wii!

So, next time you want to defend a shitty looking game by making those kinds of remarks, first ask yourself two questions.

Do you yourself even know the game (in the biblical sense, not the yeah sure I've seen videos.)

Wait. You've played the game, Prof? You know how well it actually looks in real life?

Plus, it's not even out yet. How do you know they won't make it better looking? 

theprof00 said:
milkyjoe said:
Spend months convincing yourself it will come to Vita, as the window of opportunity is rapidly closing, start pretending like you don't want it anymore. You stay classy, internetz.

Ahahahahahahahah

MH WILL come to Vita and it better not be that game I just saw a trailer for.

Considering the major difference in marketshare and the fact the MH team never really cared for "powerful" hardware, It probably won't be coming to Vita.  Blame Sony for not securing exclusivity for this major franchise.

what a trollfest...