By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Summer Jam Thread! Monster Hunter 4 Spring 2013 release date! Official Trailer inside! First footage ever for PS3 Resident Evil 6!

Tagged games:

I will not post anything not Capcom summer jam related

Ok 11 61.11%

Ok 4 22.22%

Total:15
MDMAlliance said:
VicViper said:
Look at those graphics!

Amazing for the 3DS!

Yeah, that had me wondering... "is this really a 3DS exclusive?"

Don't worry, we'll have a whole year with that question popping up all the time

Around the Network
TheKingofRedLions said:

The release date just applies to Japan I suppose?

>Monster Hunter
>Outside Asia

Hm... nope.avi

zero129 said:
Wow Monster Hunter 4 is looking great, Capcom sure does know how to get great looking results out of the 3DS,

Yeah, and I guess it has to do with being able to run the MT Framework engine on the 3DS.  I think it's BS that Epic Games can't run the Unreal Engine 3 on the 3DS while the 3DS can run MT Framework, though.

MDMAlliance said:
zero129 said:
Wow Monster Hunter 4 is looking great, Capcom sure does know how to get great looking results out of the 3DS,

Yeah, and I guess it has to do with being able to run the MT Framework engine on the 3DS.  I think it's BS that Epic Games can't run the Unreal Engine 3 on the 3DS while the 3DS can run MT Framework, though.

3DS runs the MT Framework Mobile. Epic could make a "Unreal Engine 3 Mobile", they just dont want to waste money on one platform.

Hold on, so was MH4 3DS exclusivity confirmed or not?

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
VicViper said:
Look at those graphics!

Amazing for the 3DS!

Yeah, that had me wondering... "is this really a 3DS exclusive?"

With the XL coming out, there is absolutely no real reason to play this on a vita. The 3d, (similar?) main screen size, second screen(touch inventory,huge map not blocking main screen), better battary life etc. The only thing the vita has is the second analog(better than a virtual d-pad) and even that is eliminated with the XL circle pad pro.

So really the very last thing vita has for this game is the screen resolution.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

pitzy272 said:
Hold on, so was MH4 3DS exclusivity confirmed or not?

Well, nothing was said about that.

So for now, still exclusive. But we got one more year of speculation.

Official site is being updated, may clear that question soon.

Nothing was said about a North American localization of Monster Hunter 4 or Monster Hunter Tri 3G, right?

TheKingofRedLions said:

Nothing was said about a North American localization of Monster Hunter 4 or Monster Hunter Tri 3G, right?

Not even a single word.

so no gameplay? just off screen shots?